Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hollywood Heights", in the great tradition of telenovelas, serves up relatable characters and compelling storylines that hook you and keep you coming back to see what happens next.” said Marjorie Cohn, Nickelodeon’s President, Development and Original Programming. “The stories are about love, family and following your dreams and summertime offers a great window for this kind of viewing commitment.”

[ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2012 10:19 ]

Hollywood Heights promo

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I hope you have DS's permission to use her banner

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i couldn't find another one

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have a couple if you want

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Found one that i liked

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Great site but no IMG code so you have to move them

Meet the Rockstar

I really should of lower my expectation since kid's network at night i thought it would better dialogue and it felt like i was watching Hannah Montana except it's 40 minute episode. It started off slow and we don't get to know any of character there are presented really badly as you just not care.

The good thing it has potential but i feel you should watch this with your brain turned off otherwise you might find this series a bit too ridiculous.

Episode 2

Well you kind of knew the girl would get caught but i don't trust Eddies girlfriend she using him to get famous but Tyler is not going allow her to be with him should create some interesting drama. Laruen really a good songwriter

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Here is a banner

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I was just reading about this on Wikipedia and I cant believe there are 80 episodes ordered

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah because it's a teen soap

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What's a teen soap got to do with it having 80 episodes when Hannah Montana only had about 30 episodes

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Soaps usually have between 80-200 episodes eg Home & away ,neighbours

Hannah Montana is teen show not a soap

I do realise this show is not on everyday 5 times a week but it described as a soap

[ Last edited by bala at 7-3-2012 19:45 ]

1x01 Meeting a Rockstar

Phil give his sister, Melissa fake tickets was cruel but Jake catching them about to break in was amusing

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Nick classified it as family drama at the end of the first episode

1x02 Loren Catches Eddie's Attention

It looks like Chloe wants the best of both worlds with Eddie and her ex, Tyler and what a shame Loren's mother got stood up after getting dressed up

1x03 Eddie's Songwriting Contest

Chloe trying to persuade Eddie not to see Tyler after he text him was interesting and Adam giving Loren a reason to leave work early was amusing but Eddie not recognising her at the signing was predictable

1x04 Chloe's Secret

I had a feeling Melissa would submit Loren's song into Eddie's contest when she refused to do it herself and Chloe getting desperate lying to Tyler about the proposal was interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2012 20:25  
Nick classified it as family drama at the end of the first episode
Well as with everything check wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Heights_%28TV_series%29
Quote:
It is an American adoption of the Mexican telenovela Alcanzar una estrella, (Reach For a Star).
This is why it's 80 episodes because it's adaption.

Thread