Thread
Printable Version

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 In the Pines

So much for the teenage campers being alone but the Deputy not knowing where to look while they were at it was amusing and Walt using the hand cuffs while rescuing the girl was quick thinking

3x05 Wanted Man

Branch being Travis's alibi was ironic as they were the two guys they were looking for and David still being alive was a little predictable but from the look of him not for much longer

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was a good set up and branch got him out and vic knowing he was involved was amusing but not being able to prove it was priceless.

3x06 Reports of My Death

Henry doing his own investigation was great but he should of known he would be missed when his tracker was left behind at the bar and the rich killing the imposter for his share of the inheritance was sickening

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

I thought this episode was going to be crap since it was going to be a Vic centered episode but, it turned out to be half way decent. It wasn't overwhelmed with Vic as I thought it would be.  

I say this every time Vic & Walt supposed feelings rear its head . Hopefully Ed Goiskie returns one day.....I can support a relationship between Vic & him
Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 10:59  
the rich killing the imposter for his share of the inheritance was ...
Not necessarily, happens everyday among the rich....murders may not be committed (that we hear about), but they always stab each other in the back....the poor do  it to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 08:40 ]

3x07 Population 25

Of all the places for Vic and Sean to have an accident and go for help and Walt making an unusual alliance to rescue the pair was surprising but it was lucky he was stalking her and not firing before he asked if he killed his wife made sense but I didn't trust his answer

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well i like the real person came out when they thought it was dead and Henry is certainly very resourceful

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well this really best episode but look Vic's relationship with her husband is over based on what happened . I agree of all the people it's a good thing he was stalking her otherwise Walt really would been in trouble .

3x08 Harvest

It's a good job the raccoon took the farmers foot as without the foot they wouldn't of known his body was near by and Nick not willing to give the family time to grieve over the murder was cruel but made him less of a suspect over the murder and making his suicide look like murder for the insurance was an interesting twist

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

I really appreciated that Walt still ruled it an unsolved murder.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

Harvest

Boring episode......that sums it up for. I pretty much used fast forwarded this

3x09 Counting Coup

The deputy complaining about his desk was amusing and letting Branch's father take him from jail was disappointing but at leased he made up for his mistake by recording the confession

3x10 Ashes to Ashes

Vic catching the punch meant for Nighthorse was unfortunate but the 14 minute autopsy being the detectives downfall along with the feather was great, looks like Branch's father was responsible for the death of Walt's wife but will he live to pay the price

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-4-2016 20:42 ]

Longmire Cancelled by A&E

Longmire Cancelled by A&E — Might Another Network Lasso the Drama?       

Looks like we may never find out who got gunned down out there by the skeet range.

TVLine has learned that A&E has cancelled Longmire, which ended its third season earlier this month. The sad news comes almost a year to the day after A&E pulled the plug on The Glades after four seasons.
“We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling,” reads a statement from A&E. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved together.”
Sources tell TVLine that producer Warner Horizon will shop the Wyoming-set crime drama to other networks.
Longmire wrapped Season 3 with an audience of 3.7 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, down 16 and 45 percent from its sophomore finale

courtesy http://tvline.com

Reply 100#100 Milks26's post

Series To Return for 10 New Episodes in 2015

Beverly Hills, Calif., November 19, 2014– Netflix, the world’s leading Internet TV network, has ordered a fourth season of the hit drama Longmire, from Warner Horizon Television. Ten new episodes of the series will premiere exclusively in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in 2015.

courtesy http://renewcanceltv.com/longmire-renewed-season-4-netflix/

Longmire 4x01-4x03

Wasn't quite sure what was going happen since netflix took over but longer episodes were a bonus instead 40 minute episode we get 50-65 minute episode and it worked well. I also liked the fact it solved murder within 3 episodes was a surprise consider i was expecting them stretch it out  whole season

4x01 Down by the River

Vic deleting her voice message on Walt's machine was amusing and glad Henry stopped Walt from killing the wrong man but Branch's father leaving a fake suicide note on Branch's computer and the text on his phone was diabolical but great alibi

4x02 War Eagle

Caleb fighting in a nappy with a blonde wig on was bizarre and Henry continuing Hectors work is great but Shiori being responsible for the caretakers death was surprising

Thread