Thread
Printable Version

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Election Day

I'm glad Walt realised his mistake when he left his booty call and that quick glim's of the icepick did make you think that it was going to be a murder weapon at some point but Cady being hit by a hit-and-run-driver while changing a tyre was a surprise and the driver was lucky considering Walt was the one who arrested him but finding out about the driver drunk father made thing interesting and it looks like the icepick was used to punctured the tyre

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well to Walt surprised he won the election but what the hell is he thinking at end doing that in the end of the episode i understand you love your daughter but that just too extreme?

2x11 Natural Order

Cady pretending to have amnesia  was amusing and the death of the game warden was tragic as the killer was only trying to save his wife when stopped him

2x12 A Good Death is Hard to Find

I'm not surprised Vic's paranoia peaked when she suspects she is being stalked especially after the teeth marks in the soap but Lizzie getting the wrong idea was embarrassing and the cop dropping his GPS watch in the truck was quick thinking

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well looking forward season finale looks good but Lizzie can sure jump to wrong conclusion without allowing Longmire to talk

2x13 Bad Medicine

The apparent suicide being connected to Cady's accident was interesting but Vic willing to confess to Ed's beating just to take the blame off Walt was understandable and another season finale cliffhanger

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

June 2nd 2014.

At least Branch is still alive that's great. The show would not be the same without him

Testing Courage: The Storm Defines the Man

Nice insight to the series and what they are looking for in season 3

3x01 The White Warrior

Branch being given an hallucinogenic made it tough to identify his attacker and as soon as the deputy walked through the ashes after Walt lost the evidence I knew he would get it from the boots

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

No big comments about season 3 premiere...overall it was not anything special.

I still hate Vic to the pit of my stomach....if the show had less of her it would be so much better.

Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

3x2

Again nothing special happened. It's nice to see Caddy going back to practice law instead of tending a bar/tables.

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

3x3 (Miss Cheyenne)

Now, most of the Cheyenne people on the reservation hate Walt and were supposed to believe that they would allow him to judge the beauty competition in place of Henry

So far, this is the best episode of the season mainly due of Henry scenes and testimonies.

Caddy/Branch/Cameron interesting and very intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens with this storyline. I'm all for Branch!!    

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

3x4

I have only this choice expression for Vic & Walt's romantic storyline .

Overall, another nothing happened episode...though it was nice to see Ferg get some screen time. I wish they would use him more and less Vic.

Reply 79#79 Milks26's post

3x5

At least this episode finally gave Branch some vindication.....David Ridges is still alive, which I always knew.

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

Well it was sad case about Russian girl being adopted and than getting rehoused and murdered

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Your post #1 is a little out of date as we are half way through the third season

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

If that was me I would of dropped the season as you will have to come back every year, like

American Horror Story
Saving Hope
Magic City
XIII
Continuum
Winners & Losers
Call Me Fitz

which are all out of date

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-5-2014 10:59 ]

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Reports of my Death

I enjoyed this episode. Whether it was the mystery of Wells Van Barkcum or the limited Vic scenes but something in this episode did the trick for me this week.

3x02 Of Children and Travelers

The young Russian girl taking a photos of the drivers didn't help to keep her alive but the guy in the last photo being the killer would of been to obvious

3x03 Miss Cheyenne

Cady needing help from an old friend with Henry's bail hearing was interesting as it was obvious the Judge wasn't keen on giving him bail and Branch writing a check to cover the shortfall was surprising

Thread