27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Raising Hope part 2

Still can't decided whether i should watch this or not

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Your really taking your time i expected you be caught up by end of this month since normally it takes you 2 weeks catch up when summer tv season starts and next month some more shows are starting as well regular show

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Oh right you been watching football i can't believe Italy beat Germany

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she knew he wouldn't be able to look after her but his mates showing him he can was great.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well that the problems with friends trying sneak out without making sure whether other guy heard you but it's good thing they had his mother to check on her

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i was kind of surprised she was hitting on him since she look much older than him but that fight was bound to happen

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Will we ever meet Tucker girlfriend ?

He mentioned her so many times i know which actress i would cast as her ( Raven-Symoné)

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That Stoller the mother pick was way to girly but her using it pick up men at the end was amusing.

Take Her Out of the Ballgame

Riley taking over Ben Baseball team was predictable but him having fire her was amusing since she got it in a text message

Baby Daddy: 1x07 "May the Best Friend Win" - promo #01

May the Best Friend Win"

It's never go idea when compete for same girl

What did he expect when given a choice of course she will choose the guy without a kid

The Daddy Whisperer

Well trying to impress that women was a bit tricky but i am glad she revealed how difficult it is raising a baby and what a nice ending with them sitting down and watching the match . I wonder how many times baby shop lifted something and i can't believe the security guard thought they plan it

A Wheeler Family Christmas Outing

What a way to come out but it was strange to see him as the dad

Something Borrowed, Something Ben

Well that was one of a hell of a prank Ben friend pulled almost derail the whole wedding

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

This is the difference between young couples and adult couples

2x01 I'm Not That Guy

Well both Riley and Ben have feeling for each other but neither one can admit it but look like Riley has found someone else. Bonnie accidental swamping ben baby with her date baby was rather amusing but trying to find his number was more challenge since he was boring person.

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I find it odd after previous season cliffhanger about Danny going to paris he is actually still there so what happen? .

The specials really confuse the storylines

[ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2015 17:56 ]

Season 3 Review

At the end of season 2 we were introduced to Emma's mother Gretchen and i was hoping she would stuck around for more than couple of seasons because this show desperately needs fresh new characters because Willer family antics get very old, We also get some traction on Riley and Ben relationship which was on again off again until end of season 3 where they finally got back together but Ben finds out that his brother has had lifelong crush on him which is the cliffhanger.

It was a fine season but it really wasn't as funny as i remembered it to be and tucker just seem so out of place how many short jokes can they do about him?.

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

of all the people he decides move in with his mother ex-boyfriend was a very odd choice

27 12
Thread