Thread
Printable Version

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x16 Double Date Double Down

Ben and Riley both dating older and more mature adults was ironic after Ben gave Riley a hard time but working together to come up with a breakup plan was surprising, Bonnie and Tucker beting against Danny's hockey team to win some cash was asking for trouble

5x17 The Love Seat

Trust Ben to pick up the wrong girl after receiving an anonymous note from a past love but Danny misunderstands the apology note Ben left for his mystery girl as one from Riley was  amusing and Ben willing to humiliate himself for Sam was nice

5x18 She Said, Ben Said

I'm not surprised Ben's first date with Sam didn't go well with all the families interference and Tucker's dad having feelings for Renee was awkward with him dating her behind his dads back but glad it was another Renee as that made more sense

5x19 Condom Conundrum

Emma accidentally poking holes in Ben's stash of condoms was amusing especially as they have all been using them and the girls pretending to be pregnant after finding out the guys knew first was karma

5x20 My Fair Emma

Danny and Riley hitting a bump in the road when they are both offered new career opportunities was understandable especially as Riley was only thinking of herself but Riley being pregnant was a surprise

6x01 To Elle and Back

I'm glad they carried out with Ben still searching for the mysterious girl but two months is dedication or desperation and the fact he has forgot what she looks like was amusing

6x02 Pro and Con

Ben and Danny setting out to prove that Tucker went on a date with a hooker seemed cruel as he had no idea and risking their friendship was crazy

6x03 Ben Rides a Unicorn

Emma getting her own room now Danny has moved in with Riley was nice and trust Ben to realize that he can finally have sex in his room again but Anita just coming around for sex was surprising

6x04 A Mother of a Day

Bonnie posing as Tucker's mother was amusing as Ben managed to convince his mother to also come and Riley beginning to show in her pregnancy was nice but her being worried about the promotion was unnecessary as she got the job anyway

Thread