Thread
Printable Version

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x20 All Aboard the Love Train

Riley thinking Ben was flirting with the stewardess was understandable but her bed hair after getting stuck in the bad was amusing and so much for Bonnie on TV getting fired before she started

3x21 You Can’t Go Home Again

Looks like Riley isn't over Danny after he announced that he's going to Paris with Georgie

4x01 Strip or Treat

Riley's Halloween prank landing them all in jail was impressive and understandable as she had been the butt of their pranks for years

Baby Daddy - Christmas Specials

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 15:59 ]

4x02 It’s A Wonderful Emma

Ben should be careful what he wishes for Christmas as his wish for it not to exist would of also erased Emma's existence

Baby Daddy Official Preview | Winter Premiere January 14

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 16:02 ]

4x03 She Loves Me, She Loves Me Note

Riley thinking Ben's note was from Danny was unfortunate and so much for Danny moving to Paris to be with Georgie when it looks like she has changed her mind

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 16:04 ]

Baby Daddy - 4x2 Official Preview

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 16:07 ]

4x04 I See Crazy People

Danny turning to Bonnie's ex Brad for help was surprising but it's a good job Skype didn't give out his location as he was supposed to be in Paris with Georgia and trust Riley to see him at the cinema

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2015 16:09 ]

4x05 Mugging for the Camera

What was Riley thinking hiding Danny at her place but him saving her from the mugger was great as the truth had to come out

4x06 Over My Dead Bonnie

Ben being kissed by a guy was amusing but Tucker and Ben holding a funeral for Bonnie just to get the guy of of her apartment was over the top

4x07 The Mother of All Dates

You just knew Ben and Danny trying to find Bonnie a decent guy to date would backfire but turning it into a competition was amusing and Tucker was brave going back for seconds with Sandra

Thread