Thread
Printable Version

Baby Daddy Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i was kind of surprised she was hitting on him since she look much older than him but that fight was bound to happen

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Will we ever meet Tucker girlfriend ?

He mentioned her so many times i know which actress i would cast as her ( Raven-Symoné)

1x05 Married to the Job

The guys using Emma's stroller to pull the girls was amusing and Ben asking Riley to pretend they're married in order to impress his potential new boss to give him a promotion was interesting considering he had just got his daughters phone number

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That Stoller the mother pick was way to girly but her using it pick up men at the end was amusing.

Take Her Out of the Ballgame

Riley taking over Ben Baseball team was predictable but him having fire her was amusing since she got it in a text message

Baby Daddy: 1x07 "May the Best Friend Win" - promo #01

May the Best Friend Win"

It's never go idea when compete for same girl

What did he expect when given a choice of course she will choose the guy without a kid

1x06 Take Her Out of the Ballgame

Bonnie beginning a romance with Danny's coach was amusing and Riley becoming the captain of Ben's softball team was interesting considering they had their first win but pushing the team too hard was bound to backfire

1x07 May the Best Friend Win

Ben and Tucker going for the same woman's affections was interesting but you knew it would end badly but the dancing was amusing and Danny getting public-speaking tips from Riley was nice but you can understand why he got the wrong idea

The Daddy Whisperer

Well trying to impress that women was a bit tricky but i am glad she revealed how difficult it is raising a baby and what a nice ending with them sitting down and watching the match . I wonder how many times baby shop lifted something and i can't believe the security guard thought they plan it

Renewed For A 2nd Season

1x08 The Daddy Whisperer

The guys turning the laundry room into a man cave was amusing but the girls making fun of the security guard on the walkie talkie was priceless and leaving Tucker in the air vent was cruel

A Wheeler Family Christmas Outing

What a way to come out but it was strange to see him as the dad

Something Borrowed, Something Ben

Well that was one of a hell of a prank Ben friend pulled almost derail the whole wedding

Reply 37#37 bala's post

FOr two people who have been together as long as they have, she should have been able to talk to her Fiancee about it.  Kinda lame that she was going to call the whole thing off because she "might" have done something with someone she didn't like.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

This is the difference between young couples and adult couples

1x09 A Wheeler Family Christmas Outing

Bonnie flashing as Ben walked in was amusing and I'm surprised Riley didn't figure out who Danny's old high-school crush was

Thread