60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Men at Work Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Men at Work Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Men at Work Premiered on TBS on May 24, 2012

Men at Work follows the misadventures of four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson plays the recently dumped Milo, whose friends are determined to help him get back in the game. James Lesure is Gibbs, a photographer and successful ladies man. Michael Cassidy plays Tyler, a features writer who brings a dose of style and sophistication to the group. Adam Busch is Neal, a somewhat nebbish reporter and the only one in the group with a steady girlfriend. Together, the four serve as each other's wingmen as they help each other navigate work, friendship and women.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Men at Work Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2013 18:33 ]

1x01 Pilot

The guys weren't having much look with getting Milo back in the game after he split up with Lisa but he did OK on his own and Neal must be crazy pretending to be asleep because his steady girlfriend is becoming a nymphomaniac

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I watched all the episode but didn't comment on it but i have say doing the maid was out of order the fact that he didn't say that was amusing.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It could of been worse if it was his sister but being annoyed for not doing what he paid her for was amusing and how much should her dock her pay, 10 minutes or 20 minutes  

1x02 Milo Full of Grace

Trust Milo to wind up in jail after attempting to get inspiration for his article about drug trafficking but being chained to the toilet was amusing

1x03 Devil’s Threesome

Milo and Gibbs having a threesome with the woman they meet in a bar was bound to make things awkward between them but the confusion over who's hand they were holding was priceless and swapping the salt and pepper around was a little racist

1x04 Heterotextual Male

Milo should of checked his spelling before he sent that text

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I don't think most people check spelling when they send a text?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that they thought it was competition and than asking which one was amusing when she said both only one of them had no problem but seriously i can't believe they went through with in but it was amusing

Episode 5

The situation with toilet was amusing but i had feeling that hotel situation was a misunderstanding.

1x05 Toilet of Eden

No wonder Tyler's bathroom was off limits to Milo and that must be some kind of madness when you talk to the toilet but fixing everything else was nice and loosing the fight with the blind guy was priceless

1x06 Crazy for Milo

Milo running of at the mouth with the young mother in ear shot was amusing and the guy got it wrong about him loosing his game after picking up the girl from the deli it's just a shame she's a bit kooky and I'm not impressed with the lie-detector app

1x07 Plan B

You just knew Gibbs and Tyler pretending to be a couple in order to get a discounted gym membership wouldn't last long and why would Neal set up Milo with an old friend, Hannah when he had feeling for her

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Because he couldn't have her but they should of read the fine print about joining two at a time

Wake and Bake

Gatecrashing a wake because you thought your girlfriend was blowing you off was amusing but computer game mishap was ridiculous . Well done what a way kill a computer character

1x08 Wake and Bake

I'm impressed Tyler managed to save his ass when he crashed the wake thinking she had blown him off but missing the funeral and blown him off again was terrible

1x09 Inventing Milo

Neal getting stuck in Milo's sleep weight was amusing

1x10 Super Milo

Milo giving Lisa the bill because she cheated on him was amusing but him thinking about what she said was the most grown up thing he has done

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

The fact that he tried it was crazy

60 123
Thread