25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bunheads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This is a show i probably going give it a miss because i don't know it doesn't really appel to me

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I thought you were behind on shows

Watch it 2 days before it airs

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i couldn't resist i had low expectation but given the fact it's from producer of Gilmore girls i had give it a shot you could see that it wasn't what i expect i thought this series is going to be simlar make it or break it with focus Bella but the fact that it character really had no idea but where her life was going but kill off her husband in first episode was great way to make sure the audience would watch the second episode and are we thinking she would leave as they no reason unless she wants to run the studio with his mother?.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

i think he is not dead

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

bored on games too good at them so i quit.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well i am holding my breath until season 1 finale -That's when he will appear

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

LOL you know what i meant but i was wonder what season finale cliffhanger will be but next episode should be interesting that he transfer everything into her name .

Better Luck Next Year

Well this was ok episode but trying to fix the floor was so much trouble but Gas leak was amusing

Money For Nothing

Well Fanny bill payment system was rather amusing . It certainly would make paying the bills more interesting but finding out that only 9 out of the 70 student pay for classes was rather shocking. The dance at end was priceless . It actually nice to see those girl put on a show .

Movie Truck

I really must stop watching this as without Franny this was an awful episode .

What's Your Damage Heather?

Well it nice to see her trying actually become a serious teacher but failing was amusing but i think she can learn a lot from all those people in the town

Blank Up, It's Time

Well it nice to see her move on what a time for her grief to stick in . I am so glad they did that because it reminds us that he's gone

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

The cheerleader thing was a surprise

No One Takes Khaleesi's Dragons

Well those are some patient customers

Well good to see Bo move on but what lousy timing her friends have and poor guy just when he kiss her he finds out she also likes someone else.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

I knew i recognised him but couldn't put my finger on it

A Nutcracker in Paradise

What a season finale mace the entire class was rather amusing and crazy but her walking away was good cliffhanger .The dream sequence was a nice closure to his death and had important message for her i just hope she realise the message

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I didn't quite get captain my captain comment

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It got cancelled (jane by design)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Consider there are developing 2 new abc family shows for next year who knows

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice returning episode but what surprised me was how responsible the girls were all of them acted like adults which was rather interesting to see but poor Bo that internet video was amusing and what a amusing ending

25 12
Thread