83 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Bunheads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bunheads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bunheads Premiered on ABC Family on June 11, 2012

Bunheads is the tale of a Las Vegas showgirl, who impulsively marries a man, moves to his sleepy coastal town, and takes an uneasy role at her new mother-in-law's dance school.

From Executive Producer Amy Sherman-Palladino, the creator of Gilmore Girls, the series will be headlined by Tony Award®-winning actor Sutton Foster. Bunheads is set to premiere Monday, June 11.        

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Bunheads Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:52 ]

This is a show i probably going give it a miss because i don't know it doesn't really appel to me

1x01 Pilot

Michelle's diner date with Hubbell was amusing considering she was drunk because of her last audition were she didn't even dance and the proposal did seem a little quick but why she married him when she don't love him was bizarre, the comment after the kiss was funny and the end was a complete surprise

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I thought you were behind on shows

Watch it 2 days before it airs

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I was getting fed up with being so far behind so I decided to do some time travelling

Well i couldn't resist i had low expectation but given the fact it's from producer of Gilmore girls i had give it a shot you could see that it wasn't what i expect i thought this series is going to be simlar make it or break it with focus Bella but the fact that it character really had no idea but where her life was going but kill off her husband in first episode was great way to make sure the audience would watch the second episode and are we thinking she would leave as they no reason unless she wants to run the studio with his mother?.

i really liked this first episode.  I lived Gilmore but didn't want to think the two would be similar.  She talks like a Gilmore and that's about it.  Killing the husband in epi 1 was a bit harsh!  Wow. Totally giving this the 4 epi arc
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

i think he is not dead

Reply 11#11 bala's post

now see that would be awesome!

: are you still on the gaming site?  I finally got your friend request and tried to answer you and well..........LOL  I'm slow over there!  More prompt over here.

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

bored on games too good at them so i quit.

For Fanny

well we both got shot down.    Looks like it's true.     I totally cried durning this episode.   Ughh....too sad.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well i am holding my breath until season 1 finale -That's when he will appear

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Let me know when I should revive you!!  

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

LOL you know what i meant but i was wonder what season finale cliffhanger will be but next episode should be interesting that he transfer everything into her name .

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Because THAT won't create unnecessary tension!!!

83 12345
Thread