45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Perception Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

I really enjoyed this episode also but did you figure who was real or not i knew that women he was seeing wasn't real and that guy at the door wasn't real but the girl got me since i wasn't sure but laugh when he asked his assistant to go see if she was real.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I like this show it has potential

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It's on TNT they very good chance it will last few season

Faces

Face blindness was interesting condition but the fact he got confused between his wife and her best friend was sad and how they planned to bleed him dry but they could of escaped quite easily all they had replace her with a doll he couldn't tell the difference .

86’d

Well a cold case from 1986 was nice twist to this series but figure out who it was tricky but i was impressed at women acting like a teenager it was rather convincing as a viewers most of the acting was average on this show but when you given such an difficult acting role for a grown women. I really enjoyed her performance as a teenager .

Cipher

Well who would thought he figured out the message in random newspaper but trying to befriend him almost cost him his life with the package.

The Messenger

Well imagine Joan of Arc as his guide was interesting but i had feeling it was her all along since she always plays bad guy on tv shows.

Lovesick

I don't know why this episode hasn't been updated but what an episode trying cure gayness was ridclous but kill him so that he and his wife could be together was ridiculous.   .

Reply 26#26 spratt89's post

ok didn't know that it was in daily update on another site

Nemesis

Well what a way to prove his innocent but it was great mystery because he was only one to not give up on him

Kilimanjaro

So sad that study aid drug caused a murder but him not reconise a younger version of himself was interesting.

Shadow

Wow this was rather confusing episode more so than we ever imagine

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

This really is an underestimate show

Light

So we found out where she came from but that really put a twist to the show

2x01 ch-Ch-Changes

Another good returning episode but again another twist as who shot the guy but he was very convincing that he was innocent in trial.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

That was hulliation which Kate confirmed

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well he really went beyond what was necessary but i actually thought her husband and his publicist were having an affair so the fact that her best friend husband was nice surprise.

Blindness

What a great experiment changing the student who asked direction to prove blindness but what a smart way to kill people

Toxic

Who would of thought guilt would cause all symptoms for the girls but finding out suicide girl was related to rich family was a surprise but the mother killing her did seem like an accident   .

Caleidoscope

Well Pierce couldn't tell the difference between online world and reality was a shame i knew it would mistake when he started using Caleidoscope how sad the women in Caleidoscope was the suspect's mother

45 123
Thread