Thread
Printable Version

MOBILE SITE SUGGESTIONS

iPad:-Could the "mobile for VIPTV.NET Desktop" link open in a new tab rather than navigate away from the mobile site. Then from there, I find navigating to the forum is tricky as the forum link is not next to 'get F$' but is on the row underneath, on the top of the VIPTV.NET >home link. This could just be my settings.Anyway a link to the desktop (and/or to the forum) which opens in a new window/tab would be very useful. [ Last edited by gymcoach at 5-16-2012 00:34 ]

Me again I know I have previously said that it would be good to have more than one page of viewing history but I understand space could be an issue. This would be however be very, very useful - I have watched a lot of episodes of Smash, which is free but need to see which episode I got up to on Game of Thrones but can't because the one page is full. A way around this could be to marry the viewing history of both mobile and desktop onto the watching logs of the main desktop account, perhaps having an extra column next to 'Viewed at' or the writing in a different colour to indicate mobile viewing. The mobile site could continue to have the most recent with a link to "see full viewing history" on the main desktop site

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That's odd, if I go to my account and viewing history then I just have one page with True Blood episodes on my desktop site, which is what I last watched on there, and the Smash on my mobile.

Thread