Thread
Printable Version

mobile Tv App

mobile Tv App

Brilliant idea this mobile app...am guy always on the move and have been used to watch shows on my android phone...with fair streaming but this is just what i need...well done Viptv.net.

Reply 1#1 kwezi's post

Well you might increase Data policy on your phone if your planning to use this

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Being a Sky unlimited customer we have free unlimited access to the cloud hot spots all over the UK

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That's nice

Hi ,
 ive missed the second episode of the event,Finally ive gotthe opportunity to watch it. Thanks! i cant wait to see it

This is a great idea but do I need to download some kind of patch for my iPhone 4S to watch because it's Flash? It's not letting me hit the play button.

Reply 6#6 myluckyrabbitfo's post

No, the mobile site is formatted so that it is compatible with Apple mobile devices. Which episode are you trying to watch - or is it not letting you watch anything? If it's only 1 episode giving you trouble, let me know & I'll test it on my iPod Touch. You need to use the mobile site to watch on the Apple devices. The link is: http://m.viptv.net.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hmmm. Thanks for your help. Not sure what the trouble is. Tried latest episode of soa and then tried a few free shows. All I get is the play signal with the circle and strike through it. Alas! Brand new iPhone 4S with 3G. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Reply 8#8 myluckyrabbitfo's post

Hmm. I just tried it on my iPod Touch 4G, and it's working. I don't use the mobile site often, so really don't know what else to suggest. I'm trying to find the thread that has some tips for the mobile site, but I can't seem to locate it. Maybe one of the other members who uses it more with an iPhone can provide some tips. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread