33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x09 Goodbye

Trust Sheila to let it slip about what happened last week when she thought that Tommy was in danger and pouring the drinks down the drain was nice but probably won't last long. Wow another cliffhanger

6x10 A.D.D.

The was one hell of a jump from last weeks tragic accident but the guys using Damian to pull the girl was cruel and another cliffhanger

Rescue Me Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres July 12, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:48 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

7x01 Mutha
Nice returning episode, Tommy on the car was amusing but Sheila and Janet giggling together was priceless but having an AA meeting in the bar was asking for trouble

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I cant believe Tommy called her a blimp with all the women in the house and he got of lightly having to go shopping for all their personal products, the guys trying to fake Lou's fitness test was amusing but the urine sample was priceless

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The girl in the wedding shop thinking they were gay was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Tommy and his vulgar mouth caused some problems but the Irish in the family loosing the weeding venue was interesting and the farting girlfriend was priceless, it's always the silent ones that are deadly and Franco's rescue was impressive

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The explanation for the smell was interesting but her saying it's a good job it's a small penis was priceless and Tommy's family speech was impressive but the payback with the reporter and Doug was great

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The oxygen mask was amusing but i thought when she light the cigarette there would of been a small explosion from the fumes of her ass gas

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was a stupid move by Franco when the car was balancing on the edge and what a speech Lou gave Sheila and Janet but it's a shame about the fire and the words on Tommy's letters were impressive

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tommy handing over the bet money was amusing and trying not to tell Mexican jokes was also amusing but trust Sheila to get drunk but everyone putting the hands up after they renewed their vows was priceless and that death trap of a fire leading to the final episode was impressive

7x09 Ashes

It's sad they lost five men but not seeing the survivors at the service for the others was confusing and what a palaver at the park after he retired but the mishap with the ashes was amusing and without naming names of who died the final service was nice

Reply 25#25 dtambascio's post

Rescue Me  7x09

Here it is at last

33 12
Thread