Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Next season will be 10 episodes and then season 7 will be 9 episodes with the last episode airing near or on the 10th anniversaryof 9/11

Rescue Me Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything Season 6 Of Rescue Me Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-14-2010 20:24 ]

Legacy

Well it been ages since i seen a new episode but this episode had me laughing from the start i mean how will Gavin cope now that he has pay for boos and top of that i can't believe Janet has actually allowed him to drink and she actually going to supervise him. it like everyone is looking out for him . Shelia telling him about her about pull the plug was typical Shelia. i missed these guy it like get some old friends back.

Great start to the season

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It has been a while but you would think Tommy having a near death experience would help him stop drinking and of all the places to have a drink he picks the church

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes it was interesting place to have a drink but it was only place where no-one was judging him.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Or was he really drinking. I think it was all in his mind about him reflecting on what he used to do. Now he is thinking that he needs to change to stay alive.

It is going to be an interesting season to see if the station stays open or not and if Gavin can stay off the booze.

6x02 Change

Tommy getting crossed wires with Katy about the school contest was hilarious

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes and her reaction when she figured out what her dad was talking about was funny but what the older daugher told him that she came 3rd in the contest than said i came first was amusing . we never had those contest in our school   

So much for trying quit drinking

[ Last edited by bala at 7-10-2010 07:53 ]

6x03 Comeback

Good episode with Tommy's first day back on the job which was a busy one with 35 calls, i did like Tommy's gift but it looks like a tragic end for Lou

Wow that surprise with Shelia i am glad her son managed say something to her but i wish i could heard what he said to her but there were  so many great lines ' do you want me drive you to the fire' was my favourite line of this episode but it's a shame about lou i really am going miss him but i am hoping it's a stroke and that he is not dead?.

6x04 Breakout

It's great to see that Lou was OK but the Doctor telling them all about their faults was funny, Franco cutting his hand while watching Janet get changed but they did look and act guilty when Tommy walked in

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes i love it when she did that it nice to see the writer make fun of the actors .

6x05 Blackout

Good episode with Tommy probable at his worst no thanks to the guys who lased his bottle which could of been disastrous because he shared it with Colleen but the thong was funny

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

if this doesn't make him stop drinking nothing will

Sanctuary

Wow i don't what to say about Gavin trying exercise his daughter  . That got one strangest ending i seen but it nice he handcuffed himself handed himself to the cops afterwards but will he quit the fire house?.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

What a load of shenanigan's at the AA meeting but what Gavin did to Colleen was a desperate measure but the priest referring to the film on how to exercise her was funny

Forgiven

look like Tommy treatment worked on Corleen.

Well things are looking up for tommy with his wife but he had ruin the dinner didn't he . I just hope it's not one night thing and next week they back to fighting.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I think it was obvious that the dinner date would be a disaster but forcing Colleen to drink just to prove a point was terrible and hope his idea doesn't catch on even low it looks like it's worked

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

They really should put warning before that episode airs on TV.

Cowboy

Tommy are Shelia can never break up i can't believe how she played him

Thread