Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. This eps was a little slow almost looks like they may be setting us up for Gavin to go and take his officers exam

Reply 20#20 carlorica's post

i have the feeling that Gavin heading some sort of mental illness just like House

Control

Now that what i call opening start for a episode

Episode 11 Mickey D.

That was funny when Tommy and Janet were making out in the car and the other fireman tapped on the window

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I thought the shower scene with Gavin pulling the hose on Shawn was funny

A song near the end of the episode was priceless

[ Last edited by bala at 6-17-2009 10:23 ]

Rescue Me panel

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. I also loved it when Gavin was caught doing the wife.

Reply 27#27 carlorica's post

I liked the way boss interpete up and said something we have little call about a fire to deal if you are not too busy

Disease

Good start to the episode with fire

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was good when the guys go to the hospital and the one uses the tiers to pull the nurse

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

it still has it i can't believe they found out about shawn

Episode 13 Torch

The start of the episode was tough to imagine what the fire men / woman have to deal with

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well blow-torch to the skin was crazy

Wheels

What a great ep. It is almost as if we are seeing the other side of Tommy. He is a nice guy and wants to help those who are in pain.

And Lu getting married. Wondering if he will really go through with it or is she just tring to set him up to take everything.

i love runaway fire truck

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yes that was funny no wonder his parents are in Greece but the stripper in the hospital was not a pretty sight

come on who saw damien having to clean up all the mess coming

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Yeah you could see that coming. Also what I though was funny was at the end the ghost telling Tommy to tell the mother that he was not going to be looking after her son any more but Lou was.

Reply 38#38 carlorica's post

Well i can't wait to see Shelia reaction to that news in next episode -love begaining when Tommy was trying to be honest about Damien and she keep punching him

Thread