117 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i've just finished season 1 last night and what can i say this is a brilliant tv show for adults . not many guys shows out there but this show is fantastic.The drama is so good you just can't believe it,  like the episode where female fire-fighter enter fire house at first everyone hates her but by the end of season they kind of accept her which is cool . i personally found her annoying but she has grown on me during season 2.

Anyway Gavin really need get his head checked-see dead people just makes this show very  interesting and stuff he does shows us he a good fire-fighter but too proud to ask for help. another thing i liked the most is the fact no real censorship this deal a lot offensive languages and i like the fact that they do in way it's funny way instead offensive way. The season cliffhanger can i just wow-i knew she was planning something but she pulled it off.

i know it's going takes a few days for people watch the first season but i just posting this let people know i'm here ready discuss it.

so many issues i want to discuss but i'm going wait for other to bring it up.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:40 ]

Season 5 Discussion Thread

Come and get rescued tomorrow! New season of Rescue Me premiers 04/07/09

1. Baptism - 04/07/09

Tommy deals with his father's death and a new man in Janet's life. Sheila finds a new way to handle her problems. Meanwhile, Sean, Franco and Mike devise a plan to get plenty of money and sex.

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

it was great to see micheal j fox in this show mind you tommy and him are really going to create some amusing moments. i missed how funny tommy is

Well they are great together on screen and both very funny

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

i can't wait to see what both get up to this season

the first ep was horrible.well lets see if next ep is good

Reply 5#5 gyki98's post

What didn't you like i thought ok episode for season premier ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

they dont sweem to put the feeling in the scenes anymore.well i believe ep 2 will be way better

Bart: I'm with Colleen...what you gonna do?

I can't watit for next week's episode. I hope it works out between them.

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

i'm so glad he back on duty

Episode 5

Gavins dreams are getting really bad it had me going for a while .i can't believe shawn has cancer i didn't see that coming . poor other shawn i felt so sorry for him with coleen she's one hell of a freak in the bedroom .

so what do people think footage on the video-what are your theories?

Shelia and gavin are always funny together

[ Last edited by bala at 5-7-2009 17:50 ]

Well it shows that he died in the second tower instead of the first. But what that means is anybodies guess

Reply 11#11 carlorica's post

oh i thought he faked his death?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That could be also. That would really be outrageous as the ghosts seem to be for his death.

Reply 13#13 carlorica's post

are you forgetting that that ghost was in gavin's mind

Episode 6

Well gavin 9/11 attack was really good speech

It's amazing how Gavin and his ex-wife couldn't keep their hands off each other yet they hate each other

Iceman

now that's a clif-hanger

Yeah it sure was. I watch this show and kind of like it but I can't wait to see what happens to Gavin.

Thaw

There didn't even show the rescue of damien ,

Well funniest part has to be7 minutes Gavins Balls must of hurt

117 123456
Thread