Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I'm in! I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad so I am more than happy to give it a go at watching my favourite shows on either mobile device and report back.

Mobile Viptv site

Hi guys, I have been using the mobile site with both my iPhone and my iPad. It is working well on the iPad, it appears to be loading more quickly on the iPad than the iPhone. One suggestion would be to offer some sort of a graphic to indicate that the show you have selected and pressed the play button on is in fact loading. After touching the icon you have no idea what is going on, as you are left with the image of the programme selected. It would be better to see a wheel or bar indicating how long before it is fully loaded. Just trying to watch Mad Men on the iPhone. There are issues with buffering, it is just too slow and it continues to stop every few seconds. I have had to press pause so that it can load a bit more of the program so that I can watch it with continuity. Other than that, it is fantastic, better than watching it on the laptop!

Thread