24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in

I am going to ask my son to test it with my account because he has two i pads including the brand new one plus the i phone and along with his apple TV system which can be synced with the i pads which should be interesting and obviously if he's impressed then I'm sure he will register himself

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I am more interested in how it streams and will there be any buffing problems but would like to see it through the apple TV system

Reply 28#28 arksongbird80's post

It's nice and makes a change to have some positive response!!!

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I am surprised that so many have been here for years and only posted a few posts

Reply 47#47 devrex4's post

I think from what i read in the first post you have to request to be apart of the trial and then admin will activate your account on the mobile site so it will probably be tomorrow and as this is your first post it looks like you haven't requested to be apart of the trial [ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-9-2012 21:01 ]

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought the mobile site used html5 not flash

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Is yours opening the mobile site or redirected to the PC version

Reply 124#124 gymcoach's post

The secret circle is only up to date on the flash site

Reply 193#193 carebear5877's post

If your last post was before post #165 then it should be activated so check the post i have mentioned and send him a PM

Reply 244#244 noreadib's post

I see it's your first post so welcome and i also see it's your fifth anniversary tomorrow of being a member so congratulations on that

Reply 256#256 nadiachavez's post

Admin have been activating them in the morning but you will have to check back tomorrow

Reply 281#281 kooldill's post

You have to wait for authorisation from admin

Reply 335#335 ritac-p's post

Admin have authorised already this morning so it will probably be tomorrow

Reply 338#338 nadiachavez's post

You have to wait for admin to authorise it which he has already done this morning so will probably be tomorrow

Reply 414#414 sneakamon's post

Check back to see if your last post was before or after lbjedward last post

Reply 420#420 Malserkal's post

lbjedward usually activates them in the morning and as he didn't do it this morning it should be tomorrow

Reply 441#441 tniat's post

lbjedward usually activates them in the morning and as your previous two post was after his this morning it should be tomorrow or as it's the weekend it might be Monday

Reply 469#469 sasha20's post

Look for the last post of the guy who also started this thread

Reply 485#485 Nicogot's post

You have to wait for it to be authorised and as you have missed today's you will have to wait a little longer

Reply 515#515 jjetson's post

Are you sure you are in now

24 12
Thread