Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I am in i normally use my pc for this site but do android phone i can use

Reply 7#7 insightrsp's post

Well right now you have to use mobile website browser to access it for testing purpose only . App design will probably have ported through i-phone market and android.

Reply 37#37 slcranke's post

Give it a day you should able test it soon

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-9-2012 19:58 It's nice and makes a change to have some positive response!!!
Also a lot of new poster just hope they will stick around and post other comments on tv shows

Well i forgot my mobile phone doesn't support flash so i am unable to use it My only suggestion could you put log-in at top of the screen instead of the bottom The design look great and episode link work smoothly when touched. I like that fact in the corner you access free shows.

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I get message that the video can't be played

Reply 98#98 imagnu's post

Yes i use the mobile one [ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2012 11:35 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 102#102 imagnu's post

Tried it with dolphin doesn't work

I am sure there few devices that won't work with this site 1) Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Yes it opens the site did you see picture i posted on previous page

Reply 118#118 arksongbird80's post

On some browser is does that i don't know why. Dolphin seem to be one that doesn't do that.

Reply 124#124 gymcoach's post

It was connected by wi-fi but the video couldn't be played for some reason.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-10-2012 10:59 I thought the mobile site used html5 not flash
I just HTML 5 VIDEO Test and it passed it play 2 minute video without any problems

Reply 132#132 bala's post

I have just noticed FAQ section question 2 answers It's strongly recommended our member use a device 1GHZ CPU my one isn't a 1GHZ but 800MZH device

Reply 134#134 slcranke's post

Why didn't you favourite it when you click on it ? So you were able to view it fine yesterday. i notice on some mobile browser it does redirect you

Thread