Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in - please! I have an Android (HTC Desire)

First of all - well done LBJ, great job so far Bala, did you try connecting using the 3g or wireless, can't see the symbols properly on your pic? Ok, I have watched a couple of True Blood episodes, a couple of buffering pauses but nothing major and the picture and sound was great. It did come up with an error about not being able to play the video part way through, then exited the browser but I reopened the browser, reopened the site and the video replayed from last position. It also briefly paused the video when a text came in and when the notification sound had finished the playback resumed. I thought I'd try another show, The Secret Circle, so did a search in the bar but it only showed the latest in the results - update: 1x18 not the list of all episides. I checked on the laptop on the main full site and The Secret Circle only goes upto 1 x 09 on there (page 1/1) so not sure where episodes 10-18 are A similar thing too with Grey's Anatomy (8 x 18 on mobile, 8x09 on site) and Desperate Housewives (8 x 18 on mobile, 8x09 on site) That's all for now, back to testing and thanks again LB x That's all the feedback so far

Ok, amendment to the above post. I have since discovered that I can find some of the earlier episodes on the mobile site by searching and then selecting the picture icon rather than the arrow. The icon brings up the list of episodes, the arrow takes you to the latest updated episode. Silly me!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-10-2012 17:30 The secret circle is only up to date on the flash site
Am currently watching it on the mobile site

Quote:
Originally posted by slcranke at 4-10-2012 19:19 I have tried safari and dolphin browser on the iPad 3 and keep getting re-directed to the regular version of the site. I am unable to view the mobile site. As an FYI, I was able to view the mobile sit ...
I'm having the same problem on the iPad using Safari. I'm wondering if it's something to do with being connected via the wireless rather than 3G, I assume it's something built into the ipad making it go to the full site because it's a stronger connection...? I have just connected by 3G and there was a brief delay and then it connected to the full site. Maybe the iPad is just too much like a mini computer as it isn't really a big phone [ Last edited by gymcoach at 4-11-2012 08:37 ]

Reply 165#165 lbjedward's post

Thanks lbj, it's working on the iPad for me now

I have been testing this now for a couple of days and would like to say thank you first of all for the opportunity to so - Thankyou! Here are some suggestions I've thought of over the last couple of days... *When I have finished watching and I navigate back, it tends to go back to the homepage and i have to search the series again - a return to the episode list button would be useful. *I know space is at a premium but an alphabetic list would also be handy on the home page to show the wide variety of shows on offer rather than having to scroll through the hot shows list. Perhaps a couple of tabs A-M & N-Z or similar *A what's being viewed by others button, based on the most popular or most recent viewings to give others an idea *A genre option for navigating, drama, animated, sci-fi etc That's it for the moment
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +2 good work 4-12-2012 08:27

Just to let you know that in Ringer, episodes 12 & 14 have the same title "whores don't make that much"

As I understand it the thread has been reopened for suggestions, hence why the words post suggestions only. I don't think it has been reopened for requests to be in Maybe I have read it wrong and misinterpreted it but somehow I think not... (Edited for typo) [ Last edited by gymcoach at 5-6-2012 18:20 ]

If you are looking in your viewing history, pressing the title of the show will open a new page and take you straight to that show's menu page - discovered that today when trying to remember which episode I had last watched. It would be useful though having a second, or even a third page of viewing history available rather than the one

Oh my word, stop posting "I am in" you are not in because you are too late! Get your specs out and look at the thread title and the mods previous posts!!!

Thread