Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in with iPod Touch, iPad, Asus Transformer.

I am in I have an ipad2 and 3, also a iphone 4

i am in

i am in thankyou

Quote:
Originally posted by slcranke at 4-10-2012 19:19 I have tried safari and dolphin browser on the iPad 3 and keep getting re-directed to the regular version of the site. I am unable to view the mobile site. As an FYI, I was able to view the mobile sit ...
I'm having the same problem on the iPad using Safari. I'm wondering if it's something to do with being connected via the wireless rather than 3G, I assume it's something built into the ipad making it go to the full site because it's a stronger connection...? I have just connected by 3G and there was a brief delay and then it connected to the full site. Maybe the iPad is just too much like a mini computer as it isn't really a big phone [ Last edited by gymcoach at 4-11-2012 08:37 ]

Hello, Thank you all for your suggestion and test. We will actualize some your suggestions asap. Of coz, I know who provide that idea. But forgive me that I can not say "Thank you " to you one by one. Let me say: "Thank you all for your great contribution. " For iPad users: Redirection problem has been fixed, please check out! Above applicants have been authorized. If you still can not log on to http://m.viptv.net, please send me a PM.
We keep improving services for you.

I am in!

This is an awesome Idea!

I am in

Have both a new ipad and an iphone! Excited to try it out!

mobile site

I am in For the test

I am in For the testHave new ipad 3 and excited to try this outt[ Last edited by sayinjin at 4-11-2012 07:39 ] [ Last edited by sayinjin at 4-11-2012 07:40 ]

I am in .. ipad iphone and android phone

I'm in

I'm in, I have an iPad and can't wait to test the new moble app, thanks

Reply 165#165 lbjedward's post

Thanks lbj, it's working on the iPad for me now

Reply 142#142 arksongbird80's post

Yes - having the same issue.

I lam in. Spamsung Tab.

I´M IN

I am in IPHONE 4s

i am in

Am i in

I am in. Thanks for doing mobile. I'll give it a try on my ipad.

I have a blackberry. I am in!

i am in

Thread