Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in!!

I am in !!!!!!

New test on different browsers

I am now testing on a firefox browser for mobiles and when I pressed play it is downloading the MP4 - rather than just playing on my phone - when the download finishes I will see what happens next. Bala - try the dolphin browser - see if that helps

Reply 102#102 imagnu's post

Tried it with dolphin doesn't work

Observations in Firefox Browser

The new firefox browser for mobiles - downloads the whole thing before playing - when I leave the browser to go to my phone the video stops - when I return to the browser there is no play button - I clicked on the video and it started a new download. I then went to my downloads - cancelled the second download and clicked to open the first and it played - but it started from the beginning - not from where I left off. Also the fact that it downloaded an MP4 (isn't that flash?) not sure whether the videos are html5 or flash - thought they would be html5 - but maybe it is just html5 technology making flash accessible? Now confused. [ Last edited by imagnu at 4-10-2012 03:48 ]

The Dolphin Browser works for me, anything else and the page just redirects to viptv.net.. I am using a Archos Internet tablet, not an Ipad I know but it does the job LOL.

Finally tested on the default Android browser -

After it kept asking me which browser I wanted to use for each action I clicked on the video started to play - playback was excellent as it was in the other two browsers - but this browser remembered where I was in the video when I went to do other things. I could click on the phone - the video stopped when I went back to the video and pressed play again and it started from where I left off - even when I turned the phone off and back on (not a total restart - just in stand-by mode) the video resumed from where I left off. All three browsers were successful at beautiful playback quality - just some differences in how they do it. Good job so far and thanks for making this available for mobiles.

I am in. IPod Touch

I'm in! I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad so I am more than happy to give it a go at watching my favourite shows on either mobile device and report back.

I am in

I Am in Enable me

I am definitely in

I am in Count me in

Im in Im in!

I am in. Photon 4g
Rick

I am in IPad and Nokia N9

Mobile viptv.net

I am in

I am sure there few devices that won't work with this site 1) Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Reply 115#115 bala's post

Is yours opening the mobile site or redirected to the PC version

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Yes it opens the site did you see picture i posted on previous page

Reply 117#117 bala's post

but when I tried to log in, it takes me back to this page.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 118#118 arksongbird80's post

On some browser is does that i don't know why. Dolphin seem to be one that doesn't do that.

I am in

I am in it as well

Thread