Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in. I will give it a try.

I am in. I will give it a try.

I am in - will give it a try

I am in.

i am in. great to see this, ive been hoping for this for ages

Thank you all, the above members will be authorized to log on to mobile site in 30 minutes. If your account still can not log on to http://m.viptv.net, please send me a PM.
We keep improving services for you.

i am in

Mobile viptv

Hello, thanks for adding me. I've tried viewing this morning on my iPhone and all is well - but on my iPad I keep getting redirected to the desktop site. Is there anyway to stop this happening? Thanks

i am in

I am in Helli

I am in Ipad

I'm in

I'm in with iPod 4g can I get access?

Suggestions for improvement

Hi - HTC android - testing on 3g connection with the dolphin browser - wow what great streaming - beautiful picture - only one small pause for buffering in the first 10 minutes - much better than I thought it would be. While watching my alarm went off on my phone and the video paused I dismissed the alarm and got the play arrow back - pressed it and the video restarted a second before it stopped - Great - and then a few minutes later I momentarily lost the 3g connection. When I got the connection back I could not just resume from where I stopped watching - I had to go back in the browser and press play again - the video restarted from the beginning. I then tested the video - I paused it and went to my phone then back to the browser and the play button was gone - had to go back and click to watch the video again but this time it restarted where I left off. I then tested it again - paused the video went back to the phone and turned it off ( not completely off - just to standby mode ) turned it back on went to browser - clicked on the video and it restarted from the beginning. So my suggestion - Is there any way to add cookies or something so that even if you lose connection - or stop the video and turn off the phone when you go back to watch again it will remember what you were watching and give you the option to resume from where you left off or to restart? Thanks [ Last edited by imagnu at 4-10-2012 02:34 ]

I am in

I am in Thank you.
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 4-9-2012 00:52 Hello, VIPTV.NET will celebrate its five anniversary on May 1. After six months test and programming, mobile version for viptv.net will be available for all members on May 1. Based on html5, so its ...

Another suggestion

Before I logged in I was on the home screen - viewing the latest updates - and I could scroll down and view more and more - at the top of the screen I was able to search. I searched for Doctor Who and came up with all the videos in season 6. After I logged in I was in a different place - presumably my account - the buttons led to account status and viewing history - even a button at the bottom of the page to go to the desktop version of the site - but no way to get back to the home screen. I then did a search for Doctor Who - thinking that I still had the search facility - but it didn't lead to all the videos in the season - just the last one (or maybe the last one I had viewed) - seems to be a different search from the account page. I had to actually put the address in the address bar to get back to the home page and the search that came up with all the videos - not just one. So this suggestion would be that as soon as you login you are given the choice to go to the home page or to your account - or at least put a button leading to the home page as one of the first ones you see - so you can get to where you want to be without having to re-type the url. Thanks [ Last edited by imagnu at 4-10-2012 03:19 ]

Well i forgot my mobile phone doesn't support flash so i am unable to use it My only suggestion could you put log-in at top of the screen instead of the bottom The design look great and episode link work smoothly when touched. I like that fact in the corner you access free shows.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought the mobile site used html5 not flash

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I get message that the video can't be played

Reply to Bala

Are you going to the correct url? - http://m.viptv.net - the regular url leads to the flash site - the mobile one with the "m" in front should lead to the site using html5.

i am in

Reply 98#98 imagnu's post

Yes i use the mobile one [ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2012 11:35 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Thread