Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in! Me and my iPhone 4 are ready and waiting. Thanks!

I'm in have a HTC Android .

I am In

Hi I will try on iPad 2 and iPhone 3G and 4 and iPod Touch

i am in

i am in iphone 4

I am in Count me in I have iPhone 4

i am in - blackberry

I am in. On my iphone

I'd like to test

I'm in on iPhone 4

Mobile VIPTV site is coming

I'm in. Thanks.

I am in. I am on an android....let's see if this works!

I am in. I'd like to see how it will perform. Plus, the more of us bug hunting the better the final product for the community will be. Thanks, KukSool21 [ Last edited by KukSool21 at 4-9-2012 18:41 ]

I am In

I am In is the required response?

Mobile test

I am in. I am in. I am in. I am in.

mobile app

I am in! haven't read all replies so don't know if any of these ideas are repetitive of course ideally would have search option like you already have (genres, name of movie, actor, etc) would be cool to have link for CSS LIVE mobile ability to forward link to friends and have points added for friends and/or family signing up tutorials for newbies (like a walkthrough little tutorial video? for basics) and little area for troubleshooting since some of tips are all over the place in forums a buy MG Or F$ section ability to buy points mobile if think of anything else will jump back on - thanks

I am in

Mobile VIPTV site is comingHello, VIPTV.NET will celebrate its five anniversary on May 1. After six months test and programming, mobile version for viptv.net will be available for all members on May 1. Based on html5, so its video can be played on Iphone, Ipad, Android or any other devices supported html5. Now we invite you to test it in the rest of April. Our mobile site URL is http://m.viptv.net Any member can simply post "I am in" in this thread, and your account will get free access to http://m.viptv.net via your mobile devices. Any practicable ideas, suggestions and advices are welcome and your feedbacks are very important to present a better mobile site to all members. We will give members who give good advices or suggestions VIP points in return, mods will decide who are winners: The best suggestion provider: 200 VIP points (one member) Excellent suggestion provider: 100 VIP points (two members) Good suggestion provider: 50 VIP points (ten members at most) Notice: 1. Only authorized members can log on to mobile site. 2. Mobile site uses as the same source as viptv.net, so we recommend members to access to mobile site with 3G or WIFI connection. 3. If the traffic is very limited in your 3G service, we strongly suggest you to play our video via your mobile devices with WIFI connection ONLY.

I am in

I am in AppleTV support or Airplay would be awesome.

"I am in."

I am in,Hoping for smooth streming.

I'm in, will be trying Iphone4, IPad and Android. I have been waiting for this as a die-hard VIPTV watcher.

I am in! This is such a great idea. I've had an ipad for a few months and it's been annoying not being able to watch shows from this site. Thanks for doing this! I'll let you know how it works.

Thread