Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I am in with IPAD

Im IN

Im in with IPAD

I am in

I am in Ipad2, let me in! Many,many thanks

I am in

I am in! I've been looking forward to the day I can stream shows threw my iPhone 4s! The journey to and from work will be a little more enjoyable.

Motorola xoom2 tablet

im in,but would like to point out that the site needs a lot of work, there is no shows menu or recent episode guidenavigation is not intuitive and it would confuse people who have not used vip in the past,but thanks for working on this feature ill use my tablet for vip from now on!

I AM IN

I am in

Trying on an iPod touch

AUTHORIZED TWICE - STILL CAN'T LOG IN AFTER INITIAL FEW DAYS OF TEST

I was testing for a few days but haven't been able to log in since. I still get the same message asking me to "click here" to sign up. i've been "authorized" at least two or three times, but I still can't log into the site anymore. Thanks!

I'm in on my ipad!

How do you get in?I post I am in and nothing happens!

I am in

I am in - Thank you and look forward to testing on ipad.

I am in. Will give it a try.

"I am in" iPad and iphone

"I am in"For iPad and iphone

I'm in.... Iphone 4

Suggestion for off line mode

I am in Would it be possible to have an offline mode? So you can purchase an episode with points and then have 30 days from download to watch them offline on your mobile device. This would be really handy if you wanted to watch a program on your way to work on the train but 3G and wifi are not available or practical. Thanks

I am in TF101, Desire, iPad 2 Im curious to see how well this works on TF101 using HDMI to TV Wish List: Offline viewing Subscribe to show - i.e. similar to the episode update list on the left but for shows specifically selected by user Report broken show link Scrollable show description so i can read the whole description, or an IMDB link. Been using VIPTV for over a year and so far very happy with service. [ Last edited by RxTx at 4-25-2012 17:12 ]

I Am In. Android pad

I'm in. Can't wait!!

I am in

I am in!!!!!!

Thread