Thread
Printable Version

Good suggesetion winners announced(updated on June 26th)

I am in (I did this yesterday but it wouldn't allow me access)

I have been testing this now for a couple of days and would like to say thank you first of all for the opportunity to so - Thankyou! Here are some suggestions I've thought of over the last couple of days... *When I have finished watching and I navigate back, it tends to go back to the homepage and i have to search the series again - a return to the episode list button would be useful. *I know space is at a premium but an alphabetic list would also be handy on the home page to show the wide variety of shows on offer rather than having to scroll through the hot shows list. Perhaps a couple of tabs A-M & N-Z or similar *A what's being viewed by others button, based on the most popular or most recent viewings to give others an idea *A genre option for navigating, drama, animated, sci-fi etc That's it for the moment
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +2 good work 4-12-2012 08:27

Not sure if it's me, but apparently I have access but whene I try to log in says I dnt have access

Law and order svu: After 2 mins the pic freezes but the sound carries. 1)The alphabet suggestion is good. Hard to navigate. 2) How about when we log in we have a favorites tag so that I can look easily at the things I like without having to go through all the updates. I will edit this post as I go . [ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 4-12-2012 06:43 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I am in! Thanks

Reply 224#224 sayinjin's post

Admin has to authorize your account for access, and since it is only in test mode, there is limited traffic on the mobile site, so even after you are authorized, it may take a bit of time before you can access the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am in on iPad

I am in and hope it works

Reply 15#15 zfife001's post

I still don't have access.

I am in -sunilm

I am in. On an iPad2 and iPhone 4.

I am in

I am in This is great news - looking foward to helping with the testing!

I'm In Android phone and ipad 2

Moble

I am in! I-Pad, IPhone4 Have been waiting for this!

I am in for sure, can't wait!

I'm in. please let me in

I tested it on my iphone 4 - It kept diverting me back to the non-mobile site and said I didn't have Flash so it wouldn't play. I tested it on my ipad2 - It did great. Everything worked the first time. I did notice that it's only showing Season 2 and 3 on Millennium though. Hope this helps some.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

i am in have the new ipad

I am in

Hello, Thank you all for your participation and all above accounts will be granted in on hour.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread