Thread
Printable Version

The Client List Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Games people Play

Well Riley having a tough time with her friend dating that women but the fact that she falling for him was amusing. I am glad Riley managed help the couple work out their difference but giving away her vibrator was amusing but to give to other women and tell her to loosen up was amusing.

1×9- Acting Up

Well look like Geogia took more than she can handle with that client he look like he going take her down and it bound to be great season finale with her husband returning

1x07 Life Of Riley

The Salon being up for sale came as a surprise to the girls but Riley coaching the insecure client on some basic dating techniques could of been so much worse when she was spotted off site with him

1x08 Games People Play

Why do some guys have to be jerks like Selena's client but Evan getting caught in the middle was bound to cause trouble and the vibrator doing the rounds from the clients wife to Riley and then Taylor was amusing

1x09 Acting Up

Ray was another jerk threatening to take Georgia down because of what happened between Dee Ann and himself and Kyle coming back should make for a interesting season finale

This has now been added to the flash site

1x10 Past Is Prologue

Riley slamming the door in Kyle's face was great and Earl dying on Riley's table was tragic but Betty White playing his wife, Ruth was amusing because she said it was the best news she's had in fifty years and what a good cliffhanger

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well i was left disappointed by the clifhanger ?

Till I MakeIt On My Own

What a disappointed situation that the cop was after Kyle and not her but having it broadcast in local news was awful. Look like whether she likes it or not she looking after everyone. . Her idea of buying the Rub was a surprise .

2x01 Till I MakeIt On My Own

Nice twist having the cops coming for Kyle when you would of thought they were after Riley and I suppose in a small town that is big news for the local TV

Who's Cheatin' Who?

Well with the police trying find the money Riley had no choice but to hide the client list book but her trying to memorise it was great . What a great hiding place

Cowboy Up

I liked how she found a male one by spying on Evan secret

2x02 Who's Cheatin' Who

It's a good job Georgia gave Riley the heads up about the raid and hiding the black book in the armadillo was quick thinking

2x03 Cowboy Up

Riley's face when she seen what Evan was secretly doing to get money for Kyle’s bail was amusing and who she picked as the new male masseur was an easy choice after seeing him in action

2x04 My Main Trial Is Yet To Come

Derek keeping his secret happy ending was predictable and getting a glimpse into Nikki’s life before was a surprise, you have to feel sorry for Katie and Travis when he was kept in jail but at leased he got to see them

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes but i was surprised he kept it a secret consider she gave him a job thinking he was going to get fired

Hell on Heels

Well i don't know how Riley keeps changing her mind but it's getting annoying i just hope she stick to her decision

2x05 Hell on Heels

The girls spying on the new guy in the shower was amusing and poor Nikki having her professor on the table but the Mother/ Daughter pageant was impressive and kissing Dale to cover up the Evan kiss was quick thinking

Unanswered Prayers

Well Riley having to choose going on stage or going home because her daughter was scared was tough but she made the right choice . The promo was rather misleading .

2x06 Unanswered Prayers

Evan begins to get close to his fellow cadet so soon after the breakup was interesting as Dale was also trying to set him up with Honey and Derek's client getting the wrong idea after she left her husband was a surprise

Thread