Thread
Printable Version

For better service, live customer support reactivated

For better service, live customer support reactivated

Hello, From the beginning of 2012, VIPTV.NET totally turns to Flash stream. Flash presents much better quality and compatibility. Though we always stress that members' need are our top priority, we failed to offer quality service to members sometimes. Now VIPTV.NET faces some challenges, i.e. roughwork procedure, lacking manpower and supervision and bad communication between members and administrators. In order to answer members' complaints quickly and bridge members and administrators, we decide to reactivate live customer support. If you have any questions, please click on Live Support button to chat with us directly if we are online. Also you can leave your message attached with your username if we are offline, the administrator lbjedward will check out your message later and reply you if necessary. Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

This is great, however, I am unable to find the Live Support button. Is it up and running already? Thanks for the updates. I'm sure having Live CS will be helpful to many members.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, yeah it is because I clicked on it the other day. It's appears when you click into a show. It's not on the main page.

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Thank you. I was still looking for it today, but since I haven't felt too well, hadn't thought of navigating off the homepage. I see it now.

live support

erm I have tried the live support three times (twice yesterday and once today) no one seems to be there. I even left a message but no one got back to me. The issue I seem to be having is the new free show loaded, are not showing on my computer.

Reply 5#5 tymes's post

that common problem at the moment

customer support worked for moi

Tried the online customer support again today and got a response. So the service is definitely up and running

2 points taken in error

I was charged 2 points this morning (9/29) for episode 6 of 11.22.63 but I didn't click a button to watch that as I had already watched it on the 27th. It was not open in a browser when I opened Safari. Could you refund the 2 points please? Thanks. piperjk

Reply 8#8 piperjk's post

Not sure why you chose this thread when there is a lost points thread but you could send administrator a pm or email and as I'm on my mobile I can't post a link

CLOSED

I am closing this thread, as it is no longer relevant. Please check the date a thread was started and last posted in prior to posting in it.

Thread