Thread
Printable Version

player freezing

player freezing

what is going on, the player is freezing and won't play anymore, are you aware of this

Reply 1#1 romeoumulisa's post

Can you elaborate, like what show and episode you are having trouble with plus what server used and web browser so we can eliminate what is causing your problems

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I have tried two shows, King (Detective King) and are there Chelsea, I am in Europe and tried to played both USA and European links, .... the show plays and after some minutes it just freezes and won't play again, and there is no error message or anything, so what's going on?

Reply 3#3 romeoumulisa's post

One of the moderators can now check when they are online but you didn't say which episode so they can test it to see if the problem is on the site as i think you are the first to mention this problem

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am trying with Firefox now and will write back if it freezes again, but for king, season two, I tried the first three episodes

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

so far, didn't have the problem with firefox, I could play an episode through without any freeze

Reply 3#3 romeoumulisa's post

Have you tried refreshing the page and dragging the bar to approximately where you left off watching? Usually when it gets stuck, it's because the signal has been dropped, and no amount of buffering will get it to start again.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread