54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lifting the Veil

Well things just get even more ridiculous and i am loving it - i seen a lot of kinky stuff on tv show but catching the commissioner with his dog fetish was rather amusing . To be honest it was rather amusing rather disturbing especially for women dressed as a dog it would much funnier if he was dressed as a dog .

I suppose that one way of blackmailing your husband from giving you a divorce  .

D.T.R.

Damn i keep forgetting to comment on tv shows .

Well i have say John thinking he had power to get fracking right and Sue ellen teaching him a lesson was priceless

like father like son

Well John Ross admitting his own mother psych hold so that he could get her voting rights was smart and rather devious and i love all this back stabbing there really don't make show like this any more because it was brilliant scheming by the writers .

Like a Bad Penny

Another great episode Emma find out it was her dad behind girl honeytrap was interesting and she got more information about John Ross other activities.

Ramous sending that video to  Pamela because Elina couldn't is bound spark fireworks i just hope John Ross see it before she does

Season 3 Episode 8 Preview | Dallas | TNT

Where There's Smoke

Well i really didn't see that coming after she found out John ross cheated on her but 3 some was almost amusing until she almost died

After the Fire | Dallas | TNT

3x09 Denial, Anger, Acceptance

Finding out who really started a fire was interesting but Sue Ellen taking the blame because of her blackout was sad.

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Yes i am happy that they know it's drew but Elena did was really unlike her getting drunk to steal JR letter . She really has changed a lot in this season look like no more good people on the show everyone has been corrupted to some degree

3x11 Hurt

I am glad Elena decided to be reasonable but confront the Ewings was good move and giving them a chance but giving the pardon to Pamela leaving up to her should be interesting

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

That's why we watch this show it very unpredictable

3x13 Boxed In

A good episode but that deal is amazing and it was one hell of a bargaining chip he used but making him choose which of hostage he wanted is tough. .

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

It was good cliffhanger but John Ross always had back up plan

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Talking about an evil plan getting Elena pregnant so that there linking forever was evil .

54 123
Thread