Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2014 05:02 ]

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Elena looked as surprised as the other when Cliff appointed Nicholas as his stand in but all the double crossing is amusing

3x02 Trust Me

I'm not surprised Sue Ellen's alliance with her son is threatened after having him followed but John ringing Bum while he's spying on Emma and himself was amusing, Ryland being the one wearing the wire while his mother is being frisked was surprising

3x03 Playing Chicken

Emma's games could jeopardize John Ross and Pamela's wedding but flaunting her red swimsuit while Pamela's back was turned was amusing and beating Pamela to show John the sexy underwear was sneaky

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2014 20:54 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2014 20:55 ]

3x04 Lifting the Veil

Emma making sure John Ross was late for his own wedding was impressive

3x05 D.T.R.

Ryland and Ann trying to get Emma under control is amusing as she has her own moves for every one of theirs and John Ross's face was a picture when Bobby was made commissioner

3x06 Like Father, Like Son

Candice may have gotten the cold shoulder from John Ross but was enough to convince Sue Ellen to change her vote and Emma demanding John Ross satisfy her needs only was amusing

3x07 Like a Bad Penny

Emma going to Candice to find out why her father really hired her was a smart move as I'm sure she can get his DNA on the dress herself and so much for John Ross gambling the watch to get rid of the millstone from around his neck

3x08 Where There’s Smoke

The way Pamela discovered that John Ross had been sleeping with Emma was disgusting and no wonder it pushed her over the edge but joining them for a threesome was a surprise

Reply 128#128 bala's post

When John Ross asked Emma to ring for an ambulance a second time I thought she hadn't rang them in the first place hopping she would die and Sue Ellen thinking she started the fire was understandable after her recollection of burning the card

Thread