Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

He got away with it for so long but use her as bargain chip to get recording

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

based on what daughter implied i have feeling that before the kidnapping she wasn't exactly sober person but the kidnapping made her sober because of the guilt

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well that's a good question and what an idiot checking to see if she was wearing a wire when he should checked whether she was carrying a gun and i was right i told you the daughter thought her mother wasn't sober

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

True it wasn't going to work but was shooting him the best thing to do she's going to go to jail for murder ?

Trial and Error

Well good thing she kept the shoes with the blood to prove she shot him

Blame Game

Well Anne was lucky getting probation for shooting him but what a great shot Elana brother was shooting him

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

The difference this time is that he can't come back from dead

Dallas 2x10 Promo "Guilt & Innocence" (HD)

Ewings Unite!

It's was great to see both working together but learning how to blackmail certainly made Elena mad

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

That if she find out ?

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yeah remember they said the report will come out in 2 months but obvious the early report about explosion but i don't think she would think her father would do that ?. She seem blinded by that ?

Let Me In

Well look like there are more player but that really was great revenge plan for Ewing s getting them fined for explosion and using their land as seized by government.

A Call to Arms

Well Barnes revealing his plan to his daughter made her realise he was responsible for oil rig explosion but i am surprised he admitted it. look like she plan her revenge.

Love & Family

Well was surprised she married but bobby smile as walked out was great because he has no clue about what's going to happen.

Guilt By Association

Well the next episode was much better which hasn't been added but this was nice set up

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

This was best episode of Dallas so far so much happen and everyone turning against Barnes was amusing. Finding out who really killed JR was predictable i knew it had someone close. . Poor chris finding out his mother is dead

Dallas- Good Graces

[ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2014 20:46 ]

Season 3 Trailer Extended | Dallas | TNT

3x01 The Return

Well nice returning episode and as always character are always double crossing each other but who would thought it would be Elena who trying take down Ewings all thanks to Barnes telling her what JR did but take it out on the family who actually took her in was wrong but she did fantastic job getting into the job quite quickly .

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sneaky that one hell of mind f*k she did to John he deserves it but god help him if Pamela ever finds out .

Thread