Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 3 Episode 8 Preview | Dallas | TNT

3x07 Like a Bad Penny

Emma going to Candice to find out why her father really hired her was a smart move as I'm sure she can get his DNA on the dress herself and so much for John Ross gambling the watch to get rid of the millstone from around his neck

Where There's Smoke

Well i really didn't see that coming after she found out John ross cheated on her but 3 some was almost amusing until she almost died

3x08 Where There’s Smoke

The way Pamela discovered that John Ross had been sleeping with Emma was disgusting and no wonder it pushed her over the edge but joining them for a threesome was a surprise

After the Fire | Dallas | TNT

3x09 Denial, Anger, Acceptance

Finding out who really started a fire was interesting but Sue Ellen taking the blame because of her blackout was sad.

Reply 128#128 bala's post

When John Ross asked Emma to ring for an ambulance a second time I thought she hadn't rang them in the first place hopping she would die and Sue Ellen thinking she started the fire was understandable after her recollection of burning the card

3x10 Dead Reckoning

I was glad there was doubt about Drew's so called suicide and the police thinking it was suicide was disappointing but at leased they know he started the fire, Nicolás comforting Elena and her mother was evil

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Yes i am happy that they know it's drew but Elena did was really unlike her getting drunk to steal JR letter . She really has changed a lot in this season look like no more good people on the show everyone has been corrupted to some degree

3x11 Hurt

I am glad Elena decided to be reasonable but confront the Ewings was good move and giving them a chance but giving the pardon to Pamela leaving up to her should be interesting

Reply 134#134 bala's post

How far will Elena go before she realises Nicolas is using her as well and Pamela having Cliff's pardon is going to make things awkward for her because she is damned ether way

3x12 Victims of Love

I feel sorry for the other for loosing the company but John Ross got what he deserved and the way Treviño pulled it off was impressive, what Cliff did to Pamela was evil and he should of realised once she had his pardon he was done for, it's a shame the girls are paying for Ryland's mistakes and if they find out he's working for the CIA they might die

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-10-2014 17:45 ]

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

That's why we watch this show it very unpredictable

3x13 Boxed In

A good episode but that deal is amazing and it was one hell of a bargaining chip he used but making him choose which of hostage he wanted is tough. .

Thread