Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2014 05:02 ]

3x01 The Return

Well nice returning episode and as always character are always double crossing each other but who would thought it would be Elena who trying take down Ewings all thanks to Barnes telling her what JR did but take it out on the family who actually took her in was wrong but she did fantastic job getting into the job quite quickly .

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Elena looked as surprised as the other when Cliff appointed Nicholas as his stand in but all the double crossing is amusing

3x02 Trust Me

I'm not surprised Sue Ellen's alliance with her son is threatened after having him followed but John ringing Bum while he's spying on Emma and himself was amusing, Ryland being the one wearing the wire while his mother is being frisked was surprising

3x03 Playing Chicken

Emma's games could jeopardize John Ross and Pamela's wedding but flaunting her red swimsuit while Pamela's back was turned was amusing and beating Pamela to show John the sexy underwear was sneaky

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sneaky that one hell of mind f*k she did to John he deserves it but god help him if Pamela ever finds out .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2014 20:54 ]

Lifting the Veil

Well things just get even more ridiculous and i am loving it - i seen a lot of kinky stuff on tv show but catching the commissioner with his dog fetish was rather amusing . To be honest it was rather amusing rather disturbing especially for women dressed as a dog it would much funnier if he was dressed as a dog .

I suppose that one way of blackmailing your husband from giving you a divorce  .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2014 20:55 ]

D.T.R.

Damn i keep forgetting to comment on tv shows .

Well i have say John thinking he had power to get fracking right and Sue ellen teaching him a lesson was priceless

like father like son

Well John Ross admitting his own mother psych hold so that he could get her voting rights was smart and rather devious and i love all this back stabbing there really don't make show like this any more because it was brilliant scheming by the writers .

Like a Bad Penny

Another great episode Emma find out it was her dad behind girl honeytrap was interesting and she got more information about John Ross other activities.

Ramous sending that video to  Pamela because Elina couldn't is bound spark fireworks i just hope John Ross see it before she does

3x04 Lifting the Veil

Emma making sure John Ross was late for his own wedding was impressive

3x05 D.T.R.

Ryland and Ann trying to get Emma under control is amusing as she has her own moves for every one of theirs and John Ross's face was a picture when Bobby was made commissioner

3x06 Like Father, Like Son

Candice may have gotten the cold shoulder from John Ross but was enough to convince Sue Ellen to change her vote and Emma demanding John Ross satisfy her needs only was amusing

Thread