Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

She's not stupid and when it becomes common knowledge the explosion was sabotage she will put two and two together

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yeah remember they said the report will come out in 2 months but obvious the early report about explosion but i don't think she would think her father would do that ?. She seem blinded by that ?

Let Me In

Well look like there are more player but that really was great revenge plan for Ewing s getting them fined for explosion and using their land as seized by government.

A Call to Arms

Well Barnes revealing his plan to his daughter made her realise he was responsible for oil rig explosion but i am surprised he admitted it. look like she plan her revenge.

Love & Family

Well was surprised she married but bobby smile as walked out was great because he has no clue about what's going to happen.

2x11 Let Me In

Ryland making a move against Drew to so call protect Emma was diabolical and how can she ever trust him again but faking the official report on the rig accident was predictable

2x12 A Call to Arms

Emma going off the rails like that was a surprise I thought she would try and get back at her father not just lay down and take it but with Cliff's slip of the tongue and Pamela realising he's responsible it's going to get interesting to see who they try to take down first

2x13 Love & Family

Ann refusing to post bail for Emma was a great was to give her a wakeup call and John Ross marrying Pamela to get control of her share was a brilliant move especially if Christopher finds his mother between them they would be majority share holders

Guilt By Association

Well the next episode was much better which hasn't been added but this was nice set up

2x14 Guilt By Association

If John Ross isn't careful with his temper he will blow it with Pamela and her shares and Sue Ellen going after the Governor was impressive but Drew and the motorbike switch was great

2x15 Legacies

I had a felling Cliff wasn't responsible for shooting JR but JR framing Cliff was impressive and Emma taking down her father was great

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

This was best episode of Dallas so far so much happen and everyone turning against Barnes was amusing. Finding out who really killed JR was predictable i knew it had someone close. . Poor chris finding out his mother is dead

Reply 94#94 bala's post

It sounds like Christopher's mother has been dead shortly after she left all those years ago

Dallas Quickies

Dallas- Good Graces

[ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2014 20:46 ]

Season 3 Trailer Extended | Dallas | TNT

Thread