Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 Revelations

I was wondering who the hell did Rebecca call to get rid of the body and has she used them before but her being a Barnes makes sense and about time they mentioned Pamela as she was a key figure in the original show

2x01 Battle Lines

Well nice returning start to fantastic season 2 so much to discuss i don't know where to start . Rebecca A.KA Pamela revealing who she was was shock to them. If that not bad enough turning his star witness against him was calculated.

Venomous Creatures

So things are getting very messy and complicated new alliance being formed but i had missing daughter was actually kidnap by her father it was the only thing that made sense but look like they either poisoned her mind against her or the fact she was terrible mother i think latter based on what she said to him.

Rebecca and John Ross hooking up was just plain wrong

Reply 47#47 bala's post

John Ross sleeping with the daughter to try and blackmail her father was a low blow and Rebecca's real name being Pamela Rebecca Barnes makes sense as the Barnes were a big part of the original show

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes it really look like Ross is willing anything to get one over Christopher but i am curious what they will Handle JR exit since he passed away during second season.   . What a way to be remembered it's good thing to see him go out like that.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I assume they will write his death into it at some time and maybe even have a funeral as well

2x02 Venomous Creatures

The missing daughter being actually taken by her father and allowing her mother to think she was dead was an evil thing to do

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

He got away with it for so long but use her as bargain chip to get recording

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Using her as bargain chip to get the recording was one thing but I wonder why he took her in the first place

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

based on what daughter implied i have feeling that before the kidnapping she wasn't exactly sober person but the kidnapping made her sober because of the guilt

2x03 Sins of the Father

Has Rebecca gone the same way as Tommy or was she paid off and I'm not surprised Ann finally took action after being pushed to the brink by Ryland's sadistic games

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well that's a good question and what an idiot checking to see if she was wearing a wire when he should checked whether she was carrying a gun and i was right i told you the daughter thought her mother wasn't sober

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ann only having five minutes to talk her daughter around when her father had most of her life to poison her mind was never going to work

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

True it wasn't going to work but was shooting him the best thing to do she's going to go to jail for murder ?

Thread