Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 The Last Hurrah

Tough call saving the foal and not being able to save the horse and what did that guy expect trying to blackmail the Ewing but looking forward to see what Chris does after Rebecca told him about the email

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah i hate the fact it cut off like that i really do hope they will address that in next episode rather than skip over it?

1x05 Truth and Consequences

Christopher trying to use the video against John Ross to turn on his father should be interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I was surprised that he didn't take video straight to his father instead of john ross that would invalidate the sale ?

Dallas (2012) -1×6

Well i had feeling she was pregant that certainly put her back on the show but the question will she tell christopher about it ?

1x06 The Enemy of My Enemy

Rebecca approaching Bobby and Christopher with the information that she thinks could help them stop John Ross from drilling for oil was nice but you just knew it wouldn't be easy, the smile on Tommy face when Rebecca told him she was pregnant means he now has another angle to get back at them

Collateral Damage

Well i have say we knew he had christopher but going to her to pass the message to him was the only way but Twins were a surprise and just when you think this show can't have any-more twist John Ross is now a person of interest in her death.

1x07 Collateral Damage

Were is Bobby & Pamela's name on the old tree, I've seen Bobby & Ann, Jock & Ellie and Chris & Elena and as Pamela was Chris's adopted mother and Marta del Sol scratching John Ross might make him the #1 suspect but who has the video evidence of her murder

No Good Deed

Well great title but giving up alternative energy to save him was nice and so much for Rebecca trying to get rid of that guy who isn't even her brother which makes you wonder what he has on her.

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 No Good Deed

Sue Ellen bribing the coroner is bound to come back and bite her in the ass and they should of included Rebecca's so called brother in the police check

Family Business

Things are getting more interesting is she going lose the baby ?

Revelations

Well they certainly saved best revelation for last so she's a Barnes i should figure it out . Impressed she able get rid of body but rings being bought by her dad not who we thought was nice misdirection.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

much better than wait until next summer

1x09 Family Business

I thought Tommy was going to hit Rebecca after scratching his face but I can see him hitting her and causing her to loose the babies but the shots going off was a great cliffhanger

Thread