Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

I am, as you probably already know since you welcomed me back So why I want to be a mod :Well, I pass all the recommendations, some of you probably don't know, I was here when the site launched and VIPTV went online. I was a mod of Lost but due to circumstances I wasn't able to log in and due to lack of activity was 'demoted' which I 100% understand. =] First I have good English, which in my eyes is important when you're representing such a site. I'd do my best to help people that are new to the site and ofcourse answer questions regarding my shows which I'd like to be : Criminal Minds, I've seen every episode of this show and love it, and to my surpirse there aren't any mods in the show's subforum I'd do games regarding the show every 3 or less episodes so the people that follow it won't get bored : ) If needed I'll also catch up to a show if a mod is needed. PS I can spend about an hour on the forums ATLEAST helping out people =]

I'll send it to IBJ if it's not a problem, no offence. What's his exact username? [ Last edited by Micallefs at 9-10-2008 19:27 ] [ Last edited by Micallefs at 9-10-2008 19:28 ]

Alright. done. =)

Indeed XD He posts everywhere Which is awesome, course

Thread