Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

Hey all As most of you know, I am around the site a lot! I have quite a bit of free time particularly at night and tv-video has been a godsend for me! I tend to be on here a lot. I am most fond of the Sci-fi shows and am a self professed sci-fi junkie. Shows I currently watch and that I am caught up to the current episode on - would be quite happy to mod any or all : Heroes - Smallville - Supernatural - Battlestar Galactica - Stargate Atlantis - Doctor Who - Kyle XY - Eureka - 24 - Jericho - Painkiller Jane - The 4400 - Weeds- Ugly Betty - Entourage - Psych - Prison Break - Traveler - Lost - Grey's Anatomy - Veronica Mars - Dexter - The Sopranos - Rescue Me Wow that's a lot of shows...............and those are only the ones I am caught up on!!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #54 vietbeat's post

There hasn't been a post from you in quite a while in the New Show Suggestion thread. You requested Bleach and the SImpsons before and got them, why not suggest something else you would like to see?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #64 Milks26's post

What does loving tv.com have to do with modding at tv-video?
E. E. Cummings

Thread