Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

I would love to be a moderator as well. Although I am still new here, so I undersdtand the hesitation on waiting (until 150 posts and regular hours online). My one hesistation is the amount of points to get. I found it really hard to get points. I try to make necessary and informative posts, but I do not get points. Oh well. I would like to be a moderator in a few weeks or so. Thanks. Also, once you are a moderator, is it for certain specific shows. Because I would love to be added for Men in Trees and Gilmore Girls.

Reply #5 bala's post

Bala, I thought you were a moderator, are you not? You are always talking to me about Men In Trees (I think) and have lots of comments.

Reply #32 trulee's post

haha thanks! It is dissappointing that so much was deleted, because anything that I said is now gone. I joined about a week ago. I had a few new threads and posts, but yea. I had 6 points before, and am now done to none. But I look forward to more hours on here and having some good discussion. I believe we had some back and forth conversations as well, that are now gone. It is hard to remember all that I was dicussing, as some of the threads are now non-existant. And I do not want to take over the mods job of re-creating them

Reply #35 dognxtdoor's post

haha my main worry was re-doing the episode recaps from Gilmore Girls. but since I am not a mod I had to split it in two, I think. Can mods make larger posts with more characters?

Just realized there is no mod for Grey's Anatomy. i love that show and would love to be a mod for that! Since GG is already full!

I would also like to be considered formally. I am most interested in Men in Trees, Grey's Anatomy, and the Office. I have made episodes guides for all of these shows as well as starting a few trivia games. I am at 13.5 hours, but i lost about 10 when the site crashed. I have 39 points and 118 posts, so I know I am under. But I would like to be considered for the next time you choose. also, great job appointing gymcoach to grey's, she has done great work there!

Right, but I was a member for a week or so before the crash. So it is a bit longer than it says! But I do understand needing to see some real longevity! Thanks!

thanks for explaining. that must have been humbling. i appreciate that a lot!

Can I be brought back into selection for a mod now? I was told to wait for awhile., and it's been awhile! haha

Thread