Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

Reply #20 Yuppy's post

I would love t be a MOD of some of my favorite shows here. Right now I don't have all the basic requirements needed to be a mod...but I just wanted to state my interest. I love tv-video...great site...great shows...friendly users and Mods/Administrators thanks [ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-30-2007 23:06 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by silver1978 at 10-30-2007 03:29 What does loving tv.com have to do with modding at tv-video?
Oh shi*! It was an error..... [ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-30-2007 23:20 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by filgriff at 12-5-2007 18:19 I'm new to the whole forum thing and I'd like to know what a moderator does. I'm not trying to become one because i don't know what I'm doing yet, I'd just like to know. Any information would be appre ...
Read the # 63 post (author Trulee) ....your question will be answered.

Quote:
Originally posted by redsoxpatriot30 at 12-10-2007 23:14 So...in order to be a mod, you must show respect and contribute often to a show? How do you become a mod? Well, I know you must meet the requirements (not there yet!), but what else? I'm kind of confu ...
I think Trulee explains it well in # 63 post (author Trulee). Read through the entire (How to be a Mod section...I did, instead of repeating the same question over) Sometimes it's not about how much you post, but what you post. Make a valid contribution to a show, speak about the characters etc. You should show respect to everyone on the forums...not to become a Mod, but because it's courteous and always the right way to behave.

Reply 81#81 redsoxpatriot30's post

It's good to be determined in life....it gets u places I enjoyed your Cold Case quiz....great job.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

No one on this site should feel disrespected because of their status. Although, being a Moderator carries a lot of respect, like Dan and Trulee said, your current status is difficult to attain and should not be taken likely or disrespected.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-13-2008 11:01 that's good i think you would make a good mod but remember working from home that you don't spend too much time on here otherwise you would let work slip a bit. trust me i know how addictive internet ...
Take heed of Bala's advice. It's very good.

Thread