Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

I just started a week ago even though I've been registered since June. I'm not sure if I post lengthy posts, but I do keep my eye on all of my favorite shows' boards. Them being Bones, Cold Case, Samantha Who? and Private Practice. In time, I would LOVE to be a moderator for something. All of the existing moderators do such a great job. If somebody doesn't post on a thread, they do. Edited: As I'm just remembering, I need to meet the requirements. But as I already stated, in time, I'd love to be a moderator. trulee, it is an honor to become a moderator. [ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 11-22-2007 01:56 ]

So...in order to be a mod, you must show respect and contribute often to a show? How do you become a mod? Well, I know you must meet the requirements (not there yet!), but what else? I'm kind of confused...

Yes, I was raised well so I don't have to worry about not being respectful. So basically you need to post worthy posts, worthy being the key word, meet requirements and then apply? Then it's decided afterwards? Someday I will become a moderator... May it be centuries! (I'm not greedy or anything like that, just determined...)

Reply #112 kwargalla's post

Uggh! Just one less person to play my quizzes! lol...You would be a great mod and I would definitely discuss on Buffy anytime... Good luck on your mod venture!

Thread