Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

Reply #1 stone's post

I would love to become a moderator and I do qualify. I would have well over 200 posts if we hadn't been hit by the hacker and I'm here everyday participating and offering help. I don't know a lot about computer's, but I've gotten to know this site pretty well and will learn more everyday. The shows/boards I feel I would be great at moderating are Fall: The Unit, ER, NCIS Prison Break, Heroes, Grey's Winter: Traveler, The Shield 24 Summer: Army Wives, Rescue Me First Choice Already Being Mod (otherwise would be first choice) I'm sure there are a few more and that there will be new ones after the new season. I know that some of these are already being moderated, but if anyone needs help or if someone leaves or changes their mind down the road. Please, keep me in mind. Thank You

Oh and a important one BIG LOVE Geeze, I completely forgot about EDIT.........

Reply 120#120 Micallefs's post

His user name is lbjedward

Reply 132#132 spratt89's post

spratt, you have been a wonderful addition to the site. You are really active, and your posts are good. Some members post lots & lots, but many of their posts are either irrelevant or just confusing. Great job, keep up the good work!

Thread