Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

Reply 120#120 Micallefs's post

That's perfectly fine we do understand thing come up in life that are important

Alright. done. =)

Reply 120#120 Micallefs's post

His user name is lbjedward

i might be intreasted in becoming a Moderator at a later date

Reply 124#124 spratt89's post

we usually expect member to be on here 3-6 months before considering

thats why i said maybe later, next year

Reply 126#126 spratt89's post

you have keeping me busy this month

How have i done that

Reply 128#128 spratt89's post

don't worry about it-it just you post just as much as me and it's difficult to keep up

sorry about that

Reply 130#130 spratt89's post

don't be sorry-you did nothing wrong -if you had you would received a pm from one of mods telling you but you are excellent member

thanks for that

Reply 132#132 spratt89's post

you have increased our forum action

Indeed XD He posts everywhere Which is awesome, course

Reply 134#134 Micallefs's post

Well i make sure he's under control

Reply 132#132 spratt89's post

spratt, you have been a wonderful addition to the site. You are really active, and your posts are good. Some members post lots & lots, but many of their posts are either irrelevant or just confusing. Great job, keep up the good work!

Hands up who thinks I'd be suited as a MOD?

I think that being a moderator is a responsible undertaking that requires integrity, good penmanship, honesty, objectiveness, diplomacy, good manners and of course a sense of humour. Wanting the position too much in my book usually rings alarm bells that maybe that person shouldnt get it. (absolute power .........corrupts absolutely!) Those who unnaturally over-seek it,, usually abuse it. Anyhoo ......Am of service should you guys think its a good idea.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

i would like to become a mod.i love this forum(only forum i go to).i have been here for over an year.i login a bunch of times a day.usually i have a good amount of time on my hands as i moved .most of u know me and id like to guide the newbies with "mod" writen under my profile pic.please consider me(thats what she said ).

Thanks

Well this answers a few questions I never knew about but then I have spent so much time reading all the good things on this site I haven't even realised there was a tier system. I spent most of my time on the games site about 6-8hrs a day as I have difficulty downloading the Tv progs tried with Merlin and Jericho but soooo slow downloading took 3 hrs for 1 show and although I don't have tv this is the only place I want to watch shows. Should say Thanks to Bala and Spratt for all the helpful advice also really enjoyed some of the poetic notes from waterlilybarb. Thanks again Jan

can i request to become a mod

hiya i would love to help others, and i have been doing abouts and episode guides to get experience on that level. I have said to waterlillybarb, who has been so helpful to me,that i would love to assist others. I know can put in the work too. Graham

Thread