Thread
Printable Version

Stream Not Found - Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 2

Stream Not Found - Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 2

Stream Not Found - Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 2, 2x04 Empty Hands US Server

Reply 1#1 batkinso's post

This was checked this morning and it was working check, post #23 in this link http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... o=lastpost#lastpost

Not only is is still getting Stream Not Found, all of the following from the US server result in Stream Not Found. Cost me 6 points to tell you this.
ShowEpisodeViewed atCost
Fringe Season 4x14Fringe Season 402-25-2012, 6:40 PM2
Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 2x4Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 202-25-2012, 6:39 PM2
Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 2x5Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 202-25-2012, 6:39 PM2

Reply 3#3 batkinso's post

I just checked all 3 episodes on both servers and they work fine. I got the "stream not found" error the first time I tried Spartacus: B&S 2x5, but refreshed the page and it loaded straight away. Please see our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread. You can also check our ERROR REPORTING thread (I suggest checking the most recent posts first to see if someone else has had a similar issue), and when nothing seems to work, you can always see here for instructions on how to seek reimbursement for lost points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread