Thread
Printable Version

STREAM NOT FOUND.

STREAM NOT FOUND.

All i am getting is stream not found on CSI and REVENGE.... On both servers US and Euro.... Yes I have followed all the hints and tips ...I use chrome ..tryed to refresh the page . I have been charged also for the attempts of playing them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone help? STREAM NOT FOUND is a message that I see way too often these days ...I dont always ask for my vip points back either. Just really cheesed off guys.
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

When you see stream not found, do you refresh the page and try again immediately?

Reply 1#1 iklemiracle's post

You didn't say which episodes of the shows you are trying to watch. I just tried the latest episode of Revenge, and it is working. Haven't checked CSI yet, but knowing which episodes you are having issues with allows us to see if the issue is with the upload or on your end.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hi Shinny Yes I try refreshing the page immidiately after getting streamnot found.. Hi Barb, Yes they were the latest episodes of both.......maybe as its a little later now the servers may be a little less busy. I'll give it another shot now.

Reply 4#4 iklemiracle's post

I just tested CSI and could only get it going on the US server. I think Revenge worked on both, but feel free to use the US server. I used to find the EU one worked best for me. Now it seems to depend on when I'm trying to watch something. Hope you get to enjoy your shows.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks Barb, Finally got them both working (on the us server I think). I had the message about the loss of sound on yesterdays shows also....Getting quite unreliable around here isnt it....I used to loath realplayer but recently Ive been longing for it - Things must be bad! Bet you mods are getting cheesed off too x

Reply 6#6 iklemiracle's post

To be honest with you that's happened, in the past, with realplayer. It's a mistake by the tech team and really nothing to do with it being Flash or Real, just they forgot to include the audio. We had just as may queries (maybe more even) when we had Real, so I think we're used to it!!

No Sound

Hey I trying to watch the The Vampire Diaries Season 3 x15, the big bang theory 5x17, private practice 5x15 and they all have no sound. And also the new Grey's Anatomy episode isn't working, "no streaming found". Any ideas?

stream not found

I'm having the same "stream not found" with the latest criminal minds & Greys on both the europe and us servers. And not getting sound with the latest mentalist on either server - but my points are still deducted!!!

Reply 8#8 0035foxymc's post

Please read the announcement at the top of the forum.

Hi Shinny Yes the sound issue used to be a problem on Real from time to time however I don't think i ever had an issue with episodes not playing / not found. On the movie site your suggestion of reloading the page immediately after receiving a message for stream not found works a treat....but on VIP, for me,....not so much. Lets hope normal service (as this site has always been pretty reliable in the past) resumes soon.

Reply 11#11 iklemiracle's post

It really is hit and miss. I'm just going by the volume of queries we had on Real and Flash. When we changed over to Flash, we probably had more, but now it's definitely less overall. Personally, Real used to give me more hassle but I eventually found a fix that worked for me. When we changed to Flash, it worked immediately (for me) but I know some people are still trying to work out the quirks! The biggest advantage (and why we've seen our member base increase) is that Flash can be watched on so many different platforms now. But, it has it's problems as well and over time hopefully they will iron themselves out!! I agree, this audio issue was definitely not the norm!

Thread