Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

I couldn't agree more! loved the show.  Ashley did a great job and it will be just intereting enough with all the web of lies to keep going.  
Doubt he's still alive..... i don't think he would have left michael in a strange country.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Im really enjoying it so far. Bala ur right it will have to move forward tho or it will get tedious.   .

I am glad the friend Knows what's going on now.  It helps bring more stable tea curing characters in.   @kelle. I like a good love story too so hopefully they'll help each other escape and she'll go good.  

Tell me no lies

Hurting the girl because of his mistakes was a great way to make leverage against the boy.

Washington can't seem to make up their mind.  Help/dont' help.  Make a decision.

I called it!!!     The husband didn't die in the fire!!!   GO ME!

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thInk she's aa Victim too.   The girl I don't like I the CIA chick sleeping with the boss. How cliche!   

The story and cottage were great.  Him going back shows his depth of character.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I thought they would get captured together and that would have made a great 2-3 episode story arc.   Ehh I don't mind that she misses him at least for a few more episodes but her being captured by CIA was just *wrong!!!!!   

Anyone else have the feeling the father is being played to get his son back too!!  They are both being manipulated.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It made me very mad to find out who person 0 was.     Michael went to willingly to him and then to see the promo and he is so cavalier makes me   mad. grrr  

I'm glad now though that mom and dad are going to be working together!  That's an added bonus.   We'll see how that works out.

ARGGGGG    It was starting to get good!   

I hate that I've invested in these shows only to get Cancelled.    So ANNOYING!!!!!!!  

Thread