Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think this will be good and I hope that it will be and that it will survive.

Wow!! I loved that pilot episode.
And they chose the right person to play the deputy chief. I love him!
Looks like they have been following her son for a long time.
I'm curious if her husband was a dubbel agent and he still is alive.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I agree about the drugs. It could be that he found out, but then why did they have pictures of when he was young and from before he left? I agree about the movie thing as well, but I don't mind that that much cause I love movies as well. But I'm happy that we'll get to see more off this and I can't wait to see the next episode.
I just think it will be difficult to keep this up and therefore I hope that they aren't going to fall still in the middle of the season and that it won't become boring.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I think she couldn't just let her son go, but the interpol guy came true and getting evidence against the French director was great. I love the story about Hard Drive.

But that's kind of the danger in every show, so for now I'm optimistic

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I think she is a double, so part of the bad guys, but that she will fall in love with Michael and become a good guy
Or maybe that's just because I love a great love story.

I have to say, I love to be right.
The son is a smart kid, knowing they wouldn't hurt him.
But it looks like the girl payed the price for it.
I think she really is a prisoner, but has to play a dubbel game to stay alive.
Michael being held by his father certainly explains why they don't want to hurt him.
I wonder how long it's going to take him to figure out that his parents were spies.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Because the kid would turn against him and run away if he just came out and said he was alive.
And because they have something planned for him and/or his mother.
I think his father needs him to do something, I don't know.
What I wonder is mostly Why now. He has had 10 years the time to do this.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I don't know, in the promo for next episode she looks pretty nice too him and he's the one that has a surprise for her.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

he does now she's part of the plan. She told him. But we also found out that she's a victim cause they keep her in check with the insulin. I thought this was a great episode and the cottage was a nice surprise.
The story about the three bears was great.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

I agree, the CIA guy lost a part of my respect because of that. Especially with his wife being in Londen waiting for him to come home.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yeah, I know it's casual, but maybe that even makes it worse. If he loved her he would at least have a reason for cheating on his wife.
But I love the actor and I still sympathise with his character.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

if he was single and I happened to be enjoying his company, maybe

Thread