22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Will be watching because Ashley Judd is one of my favourite movie actress but i can't believe she want to risk doing a tv show because i don't think this will last past first season-we have too many similar shows like this that got cancelled.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

Only time will tell

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

Well it's time for my opinion and let just say it felt more like a movie than a tv show, at least with 24 you could tell you were watching a tv show and this was very good pilot but so many questions come to mind. The first being why didn't she train her son in self defence?. You would think a person as good as her would at least train her son in some basic fighting technique in case he ever got into trouble?. I understand that she didn't want him to know she was CIA but for someone who is willing to do anything find her son she should of prepared him.

It's clear there more to this but i think son stubbing into the drug operation at the bar and was kidnapped as a result but thinking CIA is behind it was a little ridiculous based on fact they didn't want her. It's clear she is going to cause an international incident. The dad being alive is possible but like you said i don't think he would left his son alone but there is a possibility that he escaped and made sure his son was safe.

Despite all of this it was enjoyable episode to watch.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-16-2012 14:47 ]

The Hard Drive

Well she so close shame they did get airplane quicker she really need some vehicle and gun to catch up but trying run after a plane was rather ridiculous.

Reply 15#15 kellemanske's post

Well i just hope they keep give her close call with her son or it could get annoying really fast.

Ice Queen

Well this certain was great episode having her friend come to rome and surprise her certainly put her in a difficult situation and look like we were right about Father car bomb that it was related to the kidnapping but that girl is one hell of a con-is she working for them or a hostage like him ?. I admit wanting him to touch her was rather amusing since he didn't exactly say no

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

What a way keep him distracted

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

Yeah i had feeling as well but wasn't sure but why keep him as a prisoner ?.

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

Those photos suggest he been keeping an eye on them

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

She going to be so mad at him wouldn't  want to be in his shoes

The Three Bears

Well her dream was interesting and even when he had a chance to escape he went back for her suggesting that she does have an effect on him shame he doesn't know she's part of the plan but robbing the bank was fun to see.

Reply 37#37 kellemanske's post

Yes i forgot that she told him but i still think she's playing him but you know what this show is like it give one thing but it's completely different later on. i just don't like her

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

That actor always seems casted as a player in most of his roles. From looks of it it look like casual relationship rather than an affair because neither one said i love you to each other just you know what .

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

thank you for proving my point you would sleep with him if you could ?

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I agree about the girl she's playing him

A Busy Solitude

Again so close yet she misses him again can see this is going regular pattern. I mean come on let her find her son and than we can rest of the season focus on what her husband has been doing past 10 years?.

Measure of a Man

Well another good episode and nice recap of a past mission but boy killing his mother was really shocking . Nice frame job

Answers

Well you just knew they had to have a mole but finding out who they are seem very interesting

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

What a shame

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

This is normal it's all about budgeting think about how much money this show cost all those different countries location

22 12
Thread